Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Payments Stage | GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18

Re: GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18 - Copper Option Available

Hello everyone. I will be here all day today and tomorrow to take orders and to answer questions.

Jstr

Re: GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18 - Copper Option Available

Can you please change my order from 3 to 2?

Sure. I will change you on the spreadsheet momentarily.

I will be around from time to time today to take or change orders and to answer questions. :beer:

Last edited:

Nute

I know this is a noobish question, but would this host accept a 16.8mm buck driver pressed into a brass ring in place if the contact board like the c6 host?

I know this is a noobish question, but would this host accept a 16.8mm buck driver pressed into a brass ring in place if the contact board like the c6 host?

Yes it will accept 16.8mm-17mm boards in the heatsink back :)

Please go to the OP and download the drawing. You can see the heatsink back has a place for a driver :beer:

Sorry guys. I have been busy this past 24 hours and have had little time to respond to questions. I will be around today to take or change orders and to answer questions.

you can put me down for one more copper head :D and you can get rid of the add on for contact board set up, i can do it myself

bdgreenb, you got it buddy. I will have it changed on the spreadsheet momentarily. Thanks for your participation. We really appreciate it.

Hello everyone. I will be around today from time to time to take and change orders and answer questions. Only five days left to this group buy! :thanks:

Last edited:

Hi everyone. I will be around today and all weekend as the 26th is the last day of this group buy. These are great hosts for the money, and if you know anyone who might be interested let them know so we can get as many orders as possible. :thanks: Paul

Gadget

Paul,
Could you please put me down for 1 - copper top bare metal.

This GB still planning on closing on Sunday?

Thanks a lot,
Gadget

Last edited:

Gadget, you got it. I will have you on the spreadsheet momentarily. Yes, the group buy will end after Sunday. So we have today and tomorrow. I will be around all day to take orders, answer questions, or what ever is needed from me. :D

Last edited:

ru124t

Hi guys,
just wanted to verify. Three hosts with copper heatsinks, contact boards with leads installed. I think that is the same as I had in the beginning. Just want to make sure.

Hi Blair. If you go to post #9 at the bottom you will find the link to the spreadsheet. I will check it for you now, but everyone else could look here first before asking to check.

You are indeed still signed up for three copper heat sink hosts with the contact boards wired for you. :thanks: Paul

Last edited:

Today is the last day. Anyone who wants in on this group buy needs to speak up now. I will be here all day today and late tonight, so if you have questions, or orders, I will be around. :thanks: Paul

Since today is the last day, may I suggest that everyone who has an order go to the bottom of post #9 and link to the spreadsheet. Check your order and make sure it is what you wanted. I have been very careful to keep this sheet accurate, but people change their minds and if it isn't what you thought you had, I can easily change that for you. :beer: Paul

Last edited:

Gadget

What's the status of this GB? Ready for payment, or what?