Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer - LZBH 100mw Green Laser

Hey,

So this is (going to be) a review of Lazerer.com and their LZBH 100mw Green Laser.

I bought this laser on lazerer.com

It's a 100mw focus-able green laser pointer (LZBH) and cost $59.99 + $5.00 standard shipping to England. I also paid $5.00 for a power certificate. I decided to get a different battery & charger as ones supplied with the product aren't usually the best. I bought both the charger and batteries off of Amazon.
Charger Trustfire TR-006
Batteries XTAR 18650 2600mAh 3.7V

This is the current status of my Lazerer order...
8670130734_ff64f611fc_c.jpg

I'll keep you updated as it happens.

-P.S. I am not an expert on lasers at all, but I haven't seen many reviews or much useful information regarding this specific laser so decided to post this. I'll try and make a video of it when it comes also, as I could not find one of these myself.

Thanks for looking! Keep checking for updates!

Last edited:

It has been 2 days after payment and they've updated the status to 'shipped' already, beating their proposal of up to 7 days!

And I got a tracking number also, may or may not be accurate but I still get to stalk my parcel.

Now we see if they can beat their proposed 10-14 day shipping time :) - Excited.
I'm impressed so far

got one of mine in less than 5 days after shipping and the other after 14 days......all depends on shipping timing from hong kong

Update: BE AWAREThe batteries I bought (listed in the 1st post) are larger than 18650 due to the protection circuit. Mine seem to be 19700 according to my tape measure. 19mm diameter and 70mm length as a pose to the supposed 18mm and 65mm it's meant to be. As I don't have my laser yet I don't know if they'll fit or not.

As for the laser, the tracking number says this (website: 17track[Together Tracking], International Registered/Parcel/EMS/Express Tracking System)

"null, The item (RC********HK) was posted on 24-Apr-2013 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee."

What that means precisely is beyond me. It's being processed for shipping to UK?
Well anyway, that's where we're up to at the moment. :)

Yeah they are 18650 but the protective circuit is added on the buttom thus making them larger than 18650. This is a common thing. Most people dont use protected batteries. As far as shipping, thay means that they are processing the package through hong kong and it is waiting to get on the boat or plane to you

Pman

Unfortunately you have to try not to read too much into the shipping status and just be patient. For $60 I would hope it was quite overspec or at least decently stable.

Last edited:
Unfortunately you have to try not to read too much into the shipping status and just be patient. For $60 I would hope it was quite overspec or at least decently stable.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of talk about the dodgy tracking and it's inaccuracies as well. Can't help but stalk my parcel though haha.

Also, I'm just posting the tracking updates to give people an idea of what they'd experience ordering from Lazerer :angel:

well i can say my laser was shipped last tuesday from max and i got it on monday so thats 5 days from HK to the US. my laser before that from max took 2.5 weeks. just wait it out. based on the LPM graph he provided it looks to be stable. he uses a 2.5W TEC LB so when i get my ophir ill graph it out and get a better idea of stability. TECs arent the best for stability since the response time on them stink

Update: "null, The item (RC********HK) is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 25-Apr-2013."

Update: "The item (RC********HK) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 27-Apr-2013"

My battery charger still says it's being processed for departure as of 25-APR-2013.
So looks like my laser may beat my charger home! D;

Both are off Amazon. Links are in the first post

BRAIN FART!!!!! :whistle:

EDIT: Your charger should get there before the laser especially if it is shipping from within the EU. going back to the batteries, try them for fit but dont force them. some lasers have extra room due to the spring and can allow protected batteries but if when closing the tail cap it gets tight then they dont fit. id recommend Panasonic for 18650's

Last edited:
BRAIN FART!!!!! :whistle:

EDIT: Your charger should get there before the laser especially if it is shipping from within the EU. going back to the batteries, try them for fit but dont force them. some lasers have extra room due to the spring and can allow protected batteries but if when closing the tail cap it gets tight then they dont fit. id recommend Panasonic for 18650's

Thanks for the pic and the help with the battery situation, really appreciate it!

I've order this unprotected battery from an e-cigarette company in UK and they say it'll come in a couple of days so that should be fine. And I re-measured my batteries and they've either shrunk or I was doing some poor measuring. I can now confirm they are 18mm wide and 68mm long. Still longer than normal but they may be okay. So I've now nearly spent the same amount on batteries/charger as I have for the laser itself >.<

Thanks again for the help, just had an update that the laser has left Hong Kong! :) :san:

Edit: The tracking no. for the charger is for Hong Kong Post so I believe that is also coming from HK! :s

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Charger also left Hong Kong on 27Apr so must be on the same plane as my laser ;)

My new battery arrived already! - you can see the difference here
8685799962_fa0200f1c8_z.jpg