Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer - LZBH 100mw Green Laser

Laser arrived today, 7 days after it was shipped, 10 days after I ordered it on the site. 109mw with 14m IR (95mw actual output)

My batteries fit and work but don't allow the tail cap to be completely screwed on. So far no problem :) It burnt matches really well for about 5 minutes but I can't seem to burn them any more, most likely because the batteries aren't fully charged and I haven't received my charger yet so I can't charge them.

When the laser is unfocused there are two dots, I'm not sure how common this is but I hope it's not a defect or anything!

8695952526_51b6e9dc27_n.jpg

8694827835_6de2285e32_n.jpg

8694827721_457e0cb4c8.jpg

Last edited:

Gun

Why did you post pictures of the parcel and the box but not the laser? :thinking:

it looks like 01.

What do the different dots mean exactly?

Ups that picture i sent earlier is Cylindrical transverse mode patterns TEM(pl) (Taken from Wikipedia). It was suppose to be this (Rectangular transverse mode patterns TEM(mn))

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/be/Hermite-gaussian.png

I'm not entirely sure why a laser turn into different TEM-mode so if another member could tell a little about it, it would be great :)

Else you can go to Wikipedia and see if you can understand a little bit of it :) Transverse mode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So your laser ignites matches... I that in completely parallel beam mode? How long did you charge it? I plug it out as soon as the green light appears.
Under that conditions, I've never been able to light a match without at least some focusing and I used matches with brown matchheads.:thinking:

ps: You should secure the cap, this way damage can occur by accident.

So your laser ignites matches... I that in completely parallel beam mode? How long did you charge it? I plug it out as soon as the green light appears.
Under that conditions, I've never been able to light a match without at least some focusing and I used matches with brown matchheads.:thinking:

ps: You should secure the cap, this way damage can occur by accident.

The batteries only have the 'factory charge' in them as I don't have my charger yet, I did focus the beam to burn the matches but only done 5 before it stopped (assuming it lost power). And my matches were red tipped.