Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB: 2$ copper modules ALL SIZES CLOSED

yeah I don't see any changes or payed columns as well :thinking::thinking:

Oh! the trick is, there's a new tab on the spreadsheet in the top-left named "pricing and postage" Click that :)

I'm still not on the spreadsheet though :/

pricing.png

Last edited:

rhd

umm banks are closed today (last day of easter) I have talked to him to pay him tomorrow. :D rhd I sent you a pm btw yesterday about some stuff, please see :D

Oh right - I meant to reply. I'll just mention it here:
- Dorkbot costs $5 per square inch, and you get 3 copies for that price (so it's really $5 per 3 square inches). Shipping INTL is $5.

ped

I'm awaiting a reply to a PM, don't worry i'm good for the money :)

I was at top of list in RED :yabbem:
Payment sent now based on Spreadsheet total.:yh:

FYI: Don't know where manufacturer is, but I will tell you many manufacturer's refer to Brass as Copper! I doubt it's pure Cu, also unlikely BeCu as I think it is costly. Both hard to macking (relatively), so hopefully it's a true alloy and not brass.

Reactions: ARG

rhd

I was at top of list in RED :yabbem:
Payment sent now based on Spreadsheet total.:yh:

FYI: Don't know where manufacturer is, but I will tell you many manufacturer's refer to Brass as Copper! I doubt it's pure Cu, also unlikely BeCu as I think it is costly. Both hard to macking (relatively), so hopefully it's a true alloy and not brass.

That's somewhat terrifying. Can we get clarification from them that it is NOT brass?

Hiemal

Even if it is brass, it's still a better price than aixiz modules...

Which, I know is asides the point, but still.

Last edited:
I sent my payment in last night, not sure why the spreadsheet shows me in red, or how to change it :)

rhd

Even if it is brass, it's still a better price than aixiz modules...

Which, I know is asides the point, but still.

Ya, but Aixiz modules are only brass for the 5.6mm versions. There's no 3.8mm or 9mm brass module out there.

For 3.8/9mm most people are either:
- Getting custom press fit heatsinks
- Using copper modules from Aixiz
- Using aluminum modules from me

All of these ^ options are better than brass. Brass would be a real shame. Granted, for the 5.6mm modules, it would be no worse than typical 5.6mm Aixiz modules, and a bit better price. But still, that would be a shame.

Ya, but Aixiz modules are only brass for the 5.6mm versions. There's no 3.8mm or 9mm brass module out there.

For 3.8/9mm most people are either:
- Getting custom press fit heatsinks
- Using copper modules from Aixiz
- Using aluminum modules from me

All of these ^ options are better than brass. Brass would be a real shame. Granted, for the 5.6mm modules, it would be no worse than typical 5.6mm Aixiz modules, and a bit better price. But still, that would be a shame.

yeah if they are brass I would prefer not use any of them...
I am currently making my own custom heatsinks with direct press fit, because I don't like the most important part to be made of brass or any other low thermally conductive metal.

AnthoT

Ok I'll be sorting out all of these questions and requests very soon, I just got out of work now.

Bloompyle I have you on my paper version ;)

I'm keeping track of this on paper now because no one can change it, I am not actually monitoring the online version anymore but if people would like to that's fine ;)
I'll be getting to PMs soon

I've refunded "bwollen" he emailed me saying he got caught on a false account :thinking:

I think I need to add $5 as I did not fill in that block (standard USA shipping), and just paid total due prior to shipping added.

AnthoT

I think I need to add $5 as I did not fill in that block (standard USA shipping), and just paid total due prior to shipping added.

Your in the US so you'll be sending DTR the shipping once they get to him ;) So for now your all good :D
And about the brass question I highly doubt its brass but it is actually copper, I will get the exact composure of it tonight or tommorow morning :)

I've placed the order very early this morning (2AM) and they accepted it at 6AM so it's been ordered already. Only reason for the slight delay is communication with Asia can be tough, in this case I am actually exactly 12 hours different from there

AnthoT- thanks for the PM. I forgot to include my LPF name in the payment but my PayPal email has Jakegt in it so I hope you see it
i got it and figured it out :)

i had to refund someone because they did not include their username and i had no idea who it was, so for that person you know who you are and please resend it with your username and or what your ordering ;)

I figured because 1/3rd of people haven't yet paid i will give you all until 25th if not ill give others your position. If you've discussed with me via PM about payment then you have nothing to worry about :D

Last edited:
i had to refund someone because they did not include their username and i had no idea who it was, so for that person you know who you are and please resend it with your username and or what your ordering ;)

I guess that's me lol. I thought I included my username, oh well.