Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS Mini micro Meatball stinger host -photos added

Thanks Len, my order arrived today!

I'd + rep you, but I just did a few days ago, I'll get you one as soon as I can.

Everyone be sure to post these builds when you finish them! I'd greatly appreciate it! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Thanks hakzaw1!

-Tyler

BUMP ----ehgemus is selling his stinger w/ a PHR and wallwart and custom Heatsink only $70-- I still have a few of these hosts in stock PM me.

FS- Hosts for Mini Lab Laser ala Meatball. http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/tiny-micro-labby-showcase-47132.html 10$ each plus 3.75$ for shipping, handling and packing. For more than one add additional 1.25$ per host for shipping. Slightly higher to Canada. Ordering 10 units and 4 are already promised. Please PM me if interested or for quote on international shipping. Unless otherwise noted the wiring and internals will be removed prior to packing. Will consider trade for other laser items(modules,flexdrives, heatsinks etc) or for build work. This offer is for host only -no modules, heatsinks,diodes, drivers or switches will be included. UPDATE-I have them now- see added photos-ready to ship/ thanks for reading this post--Len

You got PMed... :D

bump--these might be just right for 445nm mini labbies- two left not spoken for and more may be in stock soon-- Pm if you need any

a-130 1Watt 445nm diodes- 400-450 nm aixiz FT glass lenses and aixiz blank modules also available combined shipping offered.

hakzaw

Last edited:
BUMP for the smallest Casio lab laser EZ to build. SEE Boscoj for the perfect fans 20x20 mm fits perfect inside.

ped

If you still have one HZ, put me down for one, shipping to UK?