Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 2.6w+ polished Big Boy laser

DJNY

I´m sure Angelos wouln´t have sold him the laser if he had known his age before.

But Chris seems to be ok, just impatient as many of us were at that age :D

Wow 13years old with this kinda machine. I hope he used a duty cycle. I hope he did a lot of things.

Seems like he wanted it gone petty fast. My son has a couple of lasers he is 13 also prolly more responsible than most his age, like his bb gun he can only us his laser if parents are around which I'm sure he doesn't do all the time, but man if I found this out I would be upset to say the least.

I still haven't heard from Chris since the payment.

But seeing these updates, I believe he WILL reply.

Thanks.

Still no response from Chris.

Does anyone know how to reach him?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Still no response from Chris.

Does anyone know how to reach him?

Thanks.

If you used Paypal, I would recommend starting a dispute. Otherwise, PM him. I'm sure after a short time Chris will respond. If not, let me know if I can be of assistance.

Good luck!

Hovermn, thanks for your mind help.

Given that Chris did refund some of us, I believe and hope that he will reply to me.

I have sent him multiple PMs and emails to his PayPal address.

I will wait one more day. Thanks a lot.

Michael

hi pam. you can send me a invoice to get your money back i sold it to joel. i traded everything in the description and im sending him the laser in one of the pictures. im so sorry for everyone i scammed. i dont know what i was thinking. i dont think i belong on lpf and you guys can just ban me if you want. i dont want to cause more trouble than i already did. thanks for being so patient. if i were you i would go crazy.

thanks, chris

Hovermn, thanks for your mind help.

Given that Chris did refund some of us, I believe and hope that he will reply to me.

I have sent him multiple PMs and emails to his PayPal address.

I will wait one more day. Thanks a lot.

Michael

i was at school and im buisy playing black ops

Chris,

Glad that you got back to us!

In PayPal, there is a way to refund a payment that you received. Please try that.

Let us PM if more communication is needed.

I am happy because it renews my trust in people. I have never ever been scammed, on eBay or on various forums.

Thanks again everyone,

Michael

but theres 1 bad thing. i spent $112 on my game. i can send you about $200 right now. but i still owe joel $230 and i only have $407 on my paypal right now. is there anyway you can cover $112? can i send you something? i have no more lasers left though. and after i refund you $200 and joel $230 ill be broke.

I paid you $309. I expect a full refund.

Please use the refund function in PayPal.

Thanks.

i was at school and im buisy playing black ops

but theres 1 bad thing. i spent $112 on my game. i can send you about $200 right now. but i still owe joel $230 and i only have $407 on my paypal right now. is there anyway you can cover $112? can i send you something? i have no more lasers left though. and after i refund you $200 and joel $230 ill be broke.

And this is why 13 year olds should not be buying and selling lasers online...

Pam, if you file a paypal dispute, paypal will side in your favor, and paypal will draw the difference of his paypal balance out of whatever account he has linked to paypal. I suggest you do that.

Mrcrouse, I will open a paypal dispute as you suggested. Thanks for the help.

Pam, if you file a paypal dispute, paypal will side in your favor, and paypal will draw the difference of his paypal balance out of whatever account he has linked to paypal. I suggest you do that.

Chris,

Given that you had neither made the refund (not even partially), nor had you responded to this thread or PMs, I opened a PayPal Dispute. Hope that you will promptly refund the payment, so that the dispute can be closed without being escalated to a PayPal Claim.

Best luck with your school and hobbies. Take care.

Michael

Chris,

Given that you had neither made the refund (not even partially), nor had you responded to this thread or PMs, I opened a PayPal Dispute. Hope that you will promptly refund the payment, so that the dispute can be closed without being escalated to a PayPal Claim.

Best luck with your school and hobbies. Take care.

Michael

Yes, Joel told me. He said that i can refund him later and that i should refund you right now.