Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 2.6w+ polished Big Boy laser

DSC_0520.jpg

DJNY

You can use the EDIT button to combine the posts into one post.

Can you show the laser in action?

DJNY

Best way is to upload it onto youtube and putting the code between

For example
CODE --> 9bZkp7q19f0

Last edited:
Give it a whole lot more time. It's a good looking laser from IMO the best builder on this forum.

You should also clean up your original post, put it all together coherently, and put a specific asking price into the OP.

Btw, you can edit your posts together, delete unneeded ones, and you definitely don't need to bump your thread this often.

DJNY

Agreeing with your whole statement.

Also, must be a very serious issue before I´m selling any of my lazeerer builts. Same goes for the cherry picked IgorT LOC I have.

Give it a whole lot more time. It's a good looking laser from IMO the best builder on this forum.

You should also clean up your original post, put it all together coherently, and put a specific asking price into the OP.

Btw, you can edit your posts together, delete unneeded ones, and you definitely don't need to bump your thread this often.

Why orphan it, hang on to that beast you'll prolly never be able to have such a fine handheld just keep it. Sell like a bike or something.

Why orphan it, hang on to that beast you'll prolly never be able to have such a fine handheld just keep it. Sell like a bike or something.

True, however I would be happy to adopt this poor child, though I can't contribute the proper money to child support at present :p

D

Deleted member 22482

I have the same one.. Best. Laser. Ever. What a big boy!! I love it.