Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Eagle Pair® OD4 190-540nm Safety Goggles Available From Survival Laser

Garoq

Survival Laser is now a dealer for Eagle Pair® brand laser safety goggles.

5409189150_7733146832_z.jpg

Eagle Pair® Laser Safety Goggles

Eagle Pair® brand protective laser safety goggles for 190-540nm wavelength have exceptional visible light transmission (50%) and yet are rated by the manufacturer to protect to a level of OD4+ (reduce the intensity of 190-540nm laser light by a factor of 10,000 or more), and are CE certified. Eagle Pair laser safety goggles come with a cleaning cloth and protective case. Note: These goggles are for personal use only, not for any commercial use that is regulated by OSHA.

I got these from Survival laser and the Work Great.:)

I did a quick video on them with my 2+ Watt 445nm laser and you will be amazed of the results.:D

I will let the video do the talking.:beer:

My Meter panel only goes up to 2W and i dint want to switch over to my DMM for the reading but you still get a clear idea how Good these are.:)

Full Review coming.:)

ZapU

I have two of these, they work great. My review here.
They were also reviewed by Kenom here.

^Those are great Reviews.:) Yes i was really surprised how good they are. What i really like about them is that you can see what your doing. You can clearly see a nice orange yellow dot witch in nice to know where your pointing to.

You only have 2 eyes so getting good eye protection should be your first priority when getting into lasers.:)

SpecV

I have a pair of these but I should have got 2 pair :cryyy: they are good value.