Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cni gb

re: CNI GB

Good deal, thanks Dave. I'm not concerned, just curious impatient. You know how that goes, right? ;)

daguin said:
Glenn (Scopeguy20) called me and left a message.  He is at a "time-share" resort.  There is no internet access.  He thought he was going to be able to get online while he was on vacation.  He can't.  He will be back in a couple of days.

Peace,
dave

Thanks Dave, I am back home, it was a good time, and I do believe we should be seeing the CNI package soon, so, I'll keep everyone informed. -Glenn

scopeguy20 said:
[quote author=daguin link=1232430011/96#113 date=1239240206]Glenn (Scopeguy20) called me and left a message.  He is at a "time-share" resort.  There is no internet access.  He thought he was going to be able to get online while he was on vacation.  He can't.  He will be back in a couple of days.

Peace,
dave

Thanks Dave, I am back home, it was a good time, and I do believe we should be seeing the CNI package soon, so, I'll keep everyone informed.  -Glenn[/quote]
Most likely early next week.
Hope my things are in teh box.

-Greg

Posting more makes it come faster, right?

Like how the elevator comes faster when you press the button a bunch of times?

Right?

Sorry, just impatient. I have 5 shipments coming in at the moment still, just received the 1st of 6 that were all in route simultaneously. No worries, just can't wait to see the pretty colors. ;D

Jaseth

Why do I only see goodies like this when it's too late? I knew I should have browsed the GB section these last weeks..
It makes me a very saaaad panda :(

ALWAYS keep a close eye on the GB section, and the B/S/T section as well, even if you're not in the market. you never know what kind of deal is going to pop up.

I saved $300 USD by using this groupbuy (compared to the same lasers from laserglow, even using the 10% off code at laserglow). I probably wouldn't have bought both the lasers that I did had it not been for the groupbuy, but this deal was unbeatable.

I expect to hear about the shipping very soon from CNI, I'll let everyone know when I do, I will be back tonight. -Glenn

scopeguy20 said:
I expect to hear about the shipping very soon from CNI, I'll let everyone know when I do, I will be back tonight.  -Glenn
:eek: Finally we will get news!

-Greg

Glen, could you shoot them an email next week, asking them on the shipping date?

Thanks,
Vlad

Vlad_13 said:
Glen, could you shoot them an email next week, asking them on the shipping date?

Thanks,
Vlad
Sure, Vlad, I'll ask again. -Glenn

CNI said the lasers ship today! :) :D :) ;D ;D :D :) :D :)

Rangedunits, they say the parts are to be in there as well, (tail cap lock & key and button.

All My Best! & Thanks to the group!

Woo-hoo!

What kind of shipping? Is it literally the "slow boat from China" (I know the song is "slow boat to China", but the phrase works well)? Or do we get something faster?

Although I've always heard the faster shipping is a problem if there are any lasers in the package that don't have accession numbers/aren't FDA-approved?

But they're on their way! Woo-hoo!

And scopeguy, can you pm me with which address I put for you to ship to? Depending on how you want to ship it to me, I may want to change that. Thanks.

pullbangdead said:
Woo-hoo!

What kind of shipping?  Is it literally the "slow boat from China" (I know the song is "slow boat to China", but the phrase works well)?  Or do we get something faster?  

Although I've always heard the faster shipping is a problem if there are any lasers in the package that don't have accession numbers/aren't FDA-approved?

But they're on their way!  Woo-hoo!

[highlight]And scopeguy, can you pm me with which address I put for you to ship to?[/highlight]  Depending on how you want to ship it to me, I may want to change that.  Thanks.

It will be FedEX I believe it will be just about 3 days, but I will have a tracking number by the time I log on in the morning.
PBD, just let me know if you want a certain address, I thought it was Apt D and by 1st class mail, but just PM me. ;)

3 days to you, awesome! Because then it'll only be another day to me! Of course you also never really know with customs as well, but hopefully they'll be quick about it.

And Apt. D by 1st class mail is perfect. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

If you were doing signature confirmation, then I would have you send it to my office where someone is always around to sign for it. But it's it's just 1st class usps, then it'll come here to my apartment no problem. Can't wait, now it's just a race to see which gets here first, the CNI pens or my pen from Wannaburn. Very exciting week in the pbd household.

Oh wow, they got it shipped first thing on Monday, that's great and about time! Glen, you should have a tracking number by now. What's the delivery day? :p

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]