Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cni gb

Re: CNI GB 150-175 mW CNI Pens $250

It's all good Sir. Thanks for letting us know.

:eek: :cool: ::) :p ;D

re: CNI GB

C'mn people no one wants Nova lasers @ half the price? CNI is the company who makes Nova lasers, that includes X Series (pens), Alpha Series (portable) and Nova Series (portable with heatsink). Best of the Best!

Cant wait for my PGL-III-A-532/100mW ;D

Vlad_13 said:
C'mn people no one wants Nova lasers @ half the price? CNI is the company who makes Nova lasers, that includes X Series (pens), Alpha Series (portable) and Nova Series (portable with heatsink). Best of the Best!

Cant wait for my PGL-III-A-532/100mW ;D

Yes, and btw, I am getting an Alpha in this GB! ;D

Buy more stuff people!

Oh, and scopeguy, make sure they know I want the most powerful "Rigel" 593.5 they have.  I know they're only rating them up to 2mW, but surely one of them every now and then comes out a little higher  ;).

I'm sure it'll be great regardless though, just glad to get those 2 colors added to my collection.  And at a good price!

pullbangdead said:
Buy more stuff people!

Oh, and scopeguy, make sure they know I want the most powerful "Rigel" 593.5 they have.  I know they're only rating them up to 2mW, but surely one of them every now and then comes out a little higher  ;).

I'm sure it'll be great regardless though, just glad to get those 2 colors added to my collection.  And at a good price!

Will Do PBD! & I will remind them again, just before they ship, and Vlad, the exact unit I will be getting may change, but so far it's a green 532 nm.  Originally I was wanting a Yellow, but we'll see.  ::) I'M getting a Yellow pen! Happy Dance time! :D Sure glad my tax return came in so I could get this! ;D ;D ;D

Rangedunits said:
14 more days, ;( this like a dx order...

Yeah, sorry, but the good news is they say they will send the Key & lock tail cap and the button you asked for. BTW, I sent the Bank Wire transfer so, the order will be put into production ASAP! Thanks to all of you! -Glenn

Great news :D, I should get a call tommorow to know if i get my job. Maybe id get myself an Alpha 200mW in next GB.

Not bad for 8$, actually this is great.

ABM

members,

Is it too late to buy a 300 MW Green Portable Laser?

The word from CNI was, "we are arranging production and will soon have all of these units and will do our best to provide the highest output units for the forum members." So, yeah, they got the bank transfer, and are moving towards reading for the shipping. These are going to be units I would be glad to own I am sure. I will get one yellow pen, (like a LG Rigel), and it will be a favorite among my collection I am sure! I will test every unit, and if all make the trip in the proper shape, I'll speed them along. If anything is amiss, I'll let the buyer know, and I can arrange the RMA if that's needed, Now, don't borrow worries folks, I think they will all be fine, but this helps protect you. The excitement builds! Thanks all who helped! The shipping, insurance and bank wire were more than expected, but I am sure glad that I could make it happen, so, Thanks Again folks! :)

Great news, great news! Not to mention we will be getting hand picked "cherries" :eek: Beyond awesome ;D lol i can't wait! :p

daguin

Glenn (Scopeguy20) called me and left a message.  He is at a "time-share" resort.  There is no internet access.  He thought he was going to be able to get online while he was on vacation.  He can't.  He will be back in a couple of days.

Peace,
dave