Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3.56W 445 Laser on ebay

Wait what video? I don't have any videos on the thread :thinking:

I wouldnt ever hurt an animal anyway.

joeyss

Whoa just read the thread. This is crazy. Maybe !@#$%ia has secretly been making their diodes better and this one being able to take more current is just a side effect of that?

Last edited:

ped

If someone can give me his (banned) username, I'll unban him.

EDIT

I've unbanned ricktrent4 and sent him a message on YT.

He may still be re banned by another MOD as he did violate the rules, that decision is beyond my control.

Last edited:

ped

Thanks, already done it, but couldn't message him on YT , could someone let him know?

Thanks

Thanks ped. I think this guy deserves a far shot and I'm sure he won't break the roles again.

I want to say thanks to everyone who took the time to view my videos and ask me questions through email and phone. I am glad that some of you looked into the facts and didn't just listen to all of the gossip. When I got banned for spamming I was new to this site and did not realize that my post would take some time to show up, I assumed it would be instant. For this reason I didn't think it was posting so I posted it many times, sorry for that. By the way, I prefer phone calls over emails it is just easier to explain things over the phone. I am also working on a new laser kit a 1w 532nm. If you have any questions call Rick at 423-839-4739.

Well I'm sure you didn't get so much of a warm welcome yet, so here's mine :)

Where are you getting the 532nm modules? I know lasever offers up to 800mW modules for a fair price. Its hard to guarantee 1000mW's of green as you may know.

You can also expect an order for one of those 3.5W 445's whenever some guy pays me. Not so sure on the 532nm as I'm getting a 700mW+ unit in a week or two.

I want to say thanks to everyone who took the time to view my videos and ask me questions through email and phone. I am glad that some of you looked into the facts and didn't just listen to all of the gossip. When I got banned for spamming I was new to this site and did not realize that my post would take some time to show up, I assumed it would be instant. For this reason I didn't think it was posting so I posted it many times, sorry for that. By the way, I prefer phone calls over emails it is just easier to explain things over the phone. I am also working on a new laser kit a 1w 532nm. If you have any questions call Rick at 423-839-4739.

Glad you're back on here :)

Btw, here's the video you sent over last...

I don't think it's been posted yet, not 100% sure, I haven't been online for a bit.

I was working on making one, but if I could find one at a good price I would buy it and add it to my kits do you have a link? or price ,and thanks for the welcome

Well welcome to the forum and I'm glad that out of all this negative you stayed positive and where able to back up your claims. I'm also glad we where able to get you unbanned. I'm hoping to get one of those 3.5W 445nm here soon as I get my funds back up after the recent group buy. And 1w 532nm sounds really great. Any idea of about one of those would run?

Edit: that laser seams to hold power pretty well, it doesn't look like the power is just dropping off.

Last edited: