Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yobatts address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razako

Honestly I've probably received about 100+ death threats on other forums, online games and the internet in general. I can safely say that it's pure bs. generally it's some adhd kid who freaks out when you beat him and says something like "you think you're a big man wait til I find yo ass and kill you. I'm hacking your ip to find where you live bitch!" or something along that line.

Did you actually give your address and info out to him? If you did then you might actually have something to worry about. If not...Then forget about it-he can't do a thing.

oic0

Look how much trouble it is to find out where he is to report him ;) he is obviously a childish idiot and will probably have even less luck. Don't worry to much. You're more likely to die of the stress involved in trying to report him than him actually finding you and having the balls to do anything to you.

sounds like a spontaneous childish tantrum induced burst of rage, dont think its anything to worry about.

I doubt someone will go to the trouble to blackmail, or even to actually harm someone from one post on a forum. He had intentions of leaving this place before he was banned. It's obvious he doesn't want to mess around with us anymore. I can understand why it can be important to take a threat seriously, but I'm also constantly reminded. Its just the internet... its just the internet... its just the internet...

Hey people I just felt I should state my opinion. I been watching this thread and seen the post yobratts made. Now I just wanted to say that threats like that are not good even if they were ment as a joke.

Now just because yobratts posted that threat does not make it true, but that does not change the fact that he broke the law. If I told somebody in real life that joke or not I would be in jail. Just because you say it on the internet does NOT make it any different. Yes he may have been 6,12 ,14. Or Mabye even 40+ years old its still makes no difference. Some of you may not feel afraid but this person may have information on Mike and possibly other people. How do we know? Yes it may be difficult to get but it has been done before so what makes this any different. I don't blame Mike for feeling the way he dies and if he wants to press charges that's his own descision. The fact is, the more people who get in trouble for breaking the law on the internet, the less that are more likely to do it. All that needs to happen is to have some one made an example of.

I hope I did not offend anyone with my speech but I just wanted everyone to realize that internet threats are no joke no matter who makes them.

Just my 2 cents

People think that threats are meaningless and ignore them. So when a real threat emerges, we will all ignore them. This is bad conditioning, and it goes way beyond bad manners to threaten to attack a person's wife and kids in their own home.

This thread makes me laugh. Look, I found Mike's wife!

YouTube - Telemarketer Call: Crazy Old Lady

And his daughter!

YouTube - Lady Calls 911 Over Wrong Burger King Order

Seriously, you take things WAY too seriously. How on earth would that fool ever find you and your family to "blind them" even if he really truely wanted to (which he doesn't)?

I know your a bit old so it's not really an issue, but don't ever go on Xbox Live. You headshot a guy and he'll go on this long tirade about what kind of horrible things he'll do to you and your family. My local police department gets calls from me daily reporting all these credible terrorist threats! :rolleyes:

PS. Why is this in 445nm lasers?

Last edited:

Kevlar

This thread makes me laugh. Look, I found Mike's wife!

YouTube - Telemarketer Call: Crazy Old Lady

And his daughter!

YouTube - Lady Calls 911 Over Wrong Burger King Order

Seriously, you take things WAY too seriously. How on earth would that fool ever find you and your family to "blind them" even if he really truely wanted to (which he doesn't)?

I know your a bit old so it's not really an issue, but don't ever go on Xbox Live. You headshot a guy and he'll go on this long tirade about what kind of horrible things he'll do to you and your family. My local police department gets calls from me daily reporting all these credible terrorist threats! :rolleyes:

PS. Why is this in 445nm lasers?

Way over the line here!!! :scowl: Making fun of Mike, his wife, and daughter! Your a POS as far as I'm concerned.

Personally I don't think there is any credit to this punks threats but in today's world you never know, one can't be to cautious.

Razako

People think that threats are meaningless and ignore them. So when a real threat emerges, we will all ignore them. This is bad conditioning, and it goes way beyond bad manners to threaten to attack a person's wife and kids in their own home.
Bad manners yes.
A credible threat-NO.

Unless he has your info there's really nothing to worry about.

Trevor

I'm 90% sure I've got his phone number. :p

Not sure you do, but PM me if you want it. Shouldn't post it publicly. I think it's a cell number; no results returned on a reverse lookup.

-Trevor

EDIT: And I believe I have his facebook and myspace.

Last edited:
I'm 90% sure I've got his phone number. :p

Not sure you do, but PM me if you want it. Shouldn't post it publicly. I think it's a cell number; no results returned on a reverse lookup.

-Trevor

EDIT: And I believe I have his facebook and myspace.

Initials are R.B? If so then that's the same name as I got.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.