Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS Glare Mout Laser from B.E. Meyers

Status
Not open for further replies.
:paypal:
I'm in the same boat as the above, I have a G.E. Meyers for sale as well. Make an offer and we'll go from there. It's brand new with all the same stuff as the one pictured above.

Dave31

I have a BE Myers Glare Mount and a IR 200P I picked up at a surplus store the guys didn't know what it was so I got them both for a deal. Anyone interested make an offer for either or both.

Thanks

It's asking a lot I think for someone to hand over thousands of dollars to someone so new on LPF and with so little post count........where are all of this coming from all of the sudden?

I know many of our troops have come home now and I would hate to think they really belong to the tax payers.........just saying NOT accusing.

Dave31

Wasn't asking anyone to hand over thousands of dollars. I asked if anyone was interested and if so make an offer. As to wear they came from I can only speak to wear I got them, as I said a surplus store. I would expect if someone was interested they would do a little more than just look at my post count or how new I am to the forum. I would expect they would want photos and to even talk.
Thanks

Sorry that wasn't specifically direct at you, there are a couple for sale in this one thread and the OP wants $4K for it. I think each Seller should start his own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.