Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Win thread

HIMNL9

Uhm, i just stumbled on this searching for Joan of Arc historical (googlefails, LOL), and i was not sure if post it in the win thread or in the fail thread ..... i decided for the win thread cause, after all, it was made for the girls, and for some of them it may end being a win ..... but, for the other side, it may end being a discrete "fail" (sorta of :D) for some guys, someway :p :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Artificial Virginity Hymen(Joan of Arc Red),Women Health|Health and Beauty Products

Ah, well ..... :p :D

Helios

Uhm, i just stumbled on this searching for Joan of Arc historical (googlefails, LOL), and i was not sure if post it in the win thread or in the fail thread ..... i decided for the win thread cause, after all, it was made for the girls, and for some of them it may end being a win ..... but, for the other side, it may end being a discrete "fail" (sorta of :D) for some guys, someway :p :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Artificial Virginity Hymen(Joan of Arc Red),Women Health|Health and Beauty Products

That is just creepy :wtf:

daguin

Yeah . . Right . . . . :tsk:

Peace,
dave
:na:

HIMNL9

Yeah . . Right . . . . :tsk:
Peace,
dave
:na:

Difficult but true :na: ..... trying to search joan of arc ref (as reference), i typed "red" instead "ref", and that was the first result :p :D

Ah, well ..... it worth at least a laugh :p :D

lol, who "just" stumbles upon joan of arc on the net :eg::na:

Mo13

I just discovered this thread and it's sister. NOW I know how some people can get thousands and thousands of posts, haha.

Yes because my post is only post #604 of the whole thread...

It is interesting though to see where people get their posts from. I bet there are a few members with an insane concentration of highly informative posts.

Helios

Yes because my post is only post #604 of the whole thread...

It is interesting though to see where people get their posts from. I bet there are a few members with an insane concentration of highly informative posts.

There are definitely niche subforums for some people. There are some experts you otherwise wouldnt even know existed unless you spent some time on the gas lasers forum and vise versa as there are forums like the green lasers forum where most of the people making threads are saving their allowance to buy a $50 "5000mW" laser from dhgate. :whistle:

Mo13

pic.php

Too soon?

The bottom looks photo shopped.

HIMNL9

lol, who "just" stumbles upon joan of arc on the net :eg::na:

..... someone that had to search specifically for that, maybe ? :whistle: ..... (i was searching for it, i just stumbled on that "health" thing for a typo :p :D)

ROTFLMAO !

But, i suggest you to consider also the collateral "risks", before install one of them :whistle: ..... (like, as example, starting with a door opener, and ending with a family to maintain :na: :crackup:)

Last edited: