Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Win thread

ped

I was going to drop the "shut up and take my money" picture.

But it doesn't contain enough epic.

uranus-kid-1.jpg

DJNY

P0rn interests here in Austria categorized for the federal states

Here for the National Assembly election day on a Sunday, the first projections started @5 p.m.
-so at least people are more interested in politics than in p0rn-
//or parents want their kids to watch election results with them

Source - One of our few quality papers: Standard.at

Last edited:
LOL! The leopard already killed the mother
This is just a video of a young cat playing with its food

Peace,
dave

I don't know if I remembered this correctly, but I think the leopard protected the baby monkey until it died the next day. Then it left. Guess it's like if a cityfolk found a chicken and the chicken had babies, and then one of the baby chickens died. I wouldn't eat no baby chicken, it's way too much work to get that little amount of meat off of them squishy bones. But, how often do you get to play with a baby chicken?

Also, baby animals are cute, and it could be that the cuteness translates across species. Because my explanation works for me, but I'm probably lazier than a leopard.

daguin

I don't know if I remembered this correctly, but I think the leopard protected the baby monkey until it died the next day. Then it left. Guess it's like if a cityfolk found a chicken and the chicken had babies, and then one of the baby chickens died. I wouldn't eat no baby chicken, it's way too much work to get that little amount of meat off of them squishy bones. But, how often do you get to play with a baby chicken?

Also, baby animals are cute, and it could be that the cuteness translates across species. Because my explanation works for me, but I'm probably lazier than a leopard.

LOL! "until it died" Starved overnight did it?

The cat was obviously not hungry.
It killed the mother but then got sidetracked be the baby
Playing with the baby was more "interesting" than getting a meal

We see this in all cats.
If they are well fed, they still hunt and play with things
This "play" often leads to the death of the plaything
Ask any cat owner about the "gifts" that their cat brings into the house ;)

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
Ask any cat owner about the "gifts" that their cat brings into the house ;)

Peace,
dave

Yup, nothing like waking up to a bloodied dead mouse on your blanket in the morning. I miss having a cat, but that part I certainly don't.