Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Who deletes my posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

¸¸¸

Yesterday I published two posts, to which I received a like from loreadarkshade, and a reply from Curtis Oliver.
I just connected to LPF and can't find them anymore. But who is canceling them? the system or who?

GSS

Yesterday I published two posts, to which I received a like from loreadarkshade, and a reply from Curtis Oliver.
I just connected to LPF and can't find them anymore. But who is canceling them? the system or who?
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but probably because you were banned and keep making new accounts..
I would talk to Moderator Unown and work out a plan.

Last edited:

¸¸¸

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but probably because you were banned and keep making new accounts..
I would talk to Moderator Unown and work out a plan.
Yes, I had been banned, but when I realized it it only said you were banned, without any explanation/reason why, so I contacted Avery, who kindly banned me the 1st time, then I continued to have problems, I found myself banned again for no reason, on the 3rd and up until now [always with Avery's help] I can get in and out, no one bans me anymore, on the other hand, there's this thing that after a day the messages disappear my posts. I also asked Avery if he would change my nickname, but he never replied, I think he's busy with work, I then also asked Unow WILD, but he replied that he as a mod can't do it, only an admin can do it. The only thing Unow WILD asked me to do was to remove the old avatar, and now there is this, today March 14th, the system should allow me to change my nickname, but so far the "change" button doesn't appear. " in blue.

How do I solve it?

¸¸¸

In what sense ? Does 3dLaSeRbUiLdEr ring a bell with you? This thing you wrote doesn't mean anything to me, I'm thinking about how to solve my problem

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Stop messaging us. Stop spamming. Stop wasting everyone's time. Stop making multiple accounts. As soon as I can you are out. Also stop messaging the owner. You are wasting his time as well.
You are a returning banned member and you get no privileges.

¸¸¸

Alright Unown (WILD),
Is As soon as I can you are out a threat from you?
List me the privileges I no longer enjoy, please, thank you!

It will mean that I will have more time to study the various posts, learn better and more, everything concerning lasers and their creation, from the diode to the pointer, silence is golden, I will stay away without bothering anyone no one and without posting anything. What I conquer I will keep to myself.

Fabrizio

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Alright Unown (WILD),
Is As soon as I can you are out a threat from you?
List me the privileges I no longer enjoy, please, thank you!

It will mean that I will have more time to study the various posts, learn better and more, everything concerning lasers and their creation, from the diode to the pointer, silence is golden, I will stay away without bothering anyone no one and without posting anything. What I conquer I will keep to myself.

Fabrizio
Take it as you wish
All
You don't have a say in the matter anyways

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Banned for suspect of being a returning banned member and for bugging both the mod team and the owner with spam. Also previous attempts to return with other accounts after first initial ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.