Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

when you're happy and you know it post it here.

It's called a joke, and no I'm not jealous. I couldn't used 90% of what he gave you, so I could care less. Why would I be jealous of shit I cant use? If you remember we were all very happy you got all those things.

If want to talk about a persons character. I have very little and I have still given many people free stuff just like Bill did with you. You have piles of free stuff, but I dont see you offering anyone anything. I'm sure you wont use it all. Why dont you help some n00bs, and spread the generosity that Bill has extended too you? This action is called "paying it forward." All the vets have done it, including me. I've mentioned this before, but it looks like you are still hording it. Its only stuff, not gold.

Well my definition of joke is a funny statement that is funny BOTH SIDES.
But yeah, I get your point heh :D

The joke was also a 'jealous' remark I made , you did not get it :D see?

I got the 'paying it forward' therm some time ago now, don't worry I am overall not really a greedy person and I do have my principles to follow.

I am currently working out how to pay Bill back for his help and everything. I am not taking anything for granted.

It was a nice stroke of luck in my life (for a change) and I just posted it here.

No offence taken, nor given. :beer:

daguin

group-hug.jpg

Peace,
dave

great, my daughter is trying to .....Oh never mind.

I like this one better...

grouphug.jpg

this one even better still..

article-0-05C38CA0000005DC-122_468x691.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha :crackup:

You guys are so silly :D

Like one smiley is not enough.
I don't even want to know why are those piles of muscels hugging :D

On the other hand, Photonaholic's pics are much more appealing :D

Now that is cute :D Although I never actually saw the cartoon what so ever.

T_J, I forgot to mention to you,
There is this friend of mine who is crazy about lasers just about as I am, and I started teaching him all the stuff he needed to get the ball rolling: soldering, diode characteristics, current, voltage, drivers,
practical stuff (extracting, pressfitting), everything that is needed for him right now.

He is catching up very quickly and is very determined he started building his own lasers (he bought some from me, and is fascinated by them).

I feed him all the parts he needs for practice, from Bill's packets, all the components he needs to build stuff. Just now I gave him 6 kits for drivers (PCB and components), and said to him: you assemble all 6 of them, so you will get good practice soldering. You can keep one or two afterwards for your builds (I also gave him a LCC diode in aixiz module, and misc stuff).

I have my apprentice... he will learn to use the light side of the Force :D
Or the hot side of soldering iron, basically the same thing - you can make and destroy stuff with it :crackup:

He will join the forum as soon as he has his own laser built. I could not persuade him to join sooner, just to say 'hi' or something.

So you won't think I am keeping the stuff for my self like a greedy son of a b*tch. :beer:

The best friend has been over since Friday night, just left, (that's the bad part) we hung out and ate mint chocolate chip ice cream, and shined lasers, and went to the park (twice)... Pretty intense weekend. :)

Last edited:
my best friend showed up like five years ago and hasn't left yet... Yeah she's cool.

Okay, cool thread.
Last week, I found on Facebook an old friend I hadn't seen in over 25 year (my best buddy in college). On Friday, we met at a pub to catch up and it was really cool! And they say it's a small world... one of my colleague's husband has worked with my friend for almost 20 years! Talk about a coincidence!
- Robert

Damn Wayne...over 2100 posts? LMAO. Your wife must yell at you all day to get off the computer LOL.

How did you ever guess.

I average 4500 posts a year on forums I like, My forum has been up 1 year, and I have 4,611 posts on there.

Adds up to like 10K + forum postings on the net a year. (The other snake forums I am real casual on)

And I still manage to get a few listings on ebay from time to time.

Last edited:
I can barely keep up with threads here. I dont how know you, or Dave, find the time.