Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

what police officers think of green lasers

ARG

That's really interesting. That was a year ago now to, it's probably a bigger issue nowadays.

Last edited:
That forum would seem to be the first place to find laser haters but they are mature and knowledgeable. Quite opposite to the WL forums, where there are supposedly "laser enthousiasts".
edit: post 1111

Last edited:
That forum would seem to be the first place to find laser haters but they are mature and knowledgeable. Quite opposite to the WL forums, where there are supposedly "laser enthousiasts".
edit: post 1111
Except the fact that the first laser website they shared was wickedlasers. XD Quote: "I'd be more worried about blue lasers. A 1W hand held laser this size is insane[Insert Link to Artic Here]." I think what he meant by that was insanely bad. :crackup::yh:
Edit: I read into the topic more and they seemed to be really impressed by the artic until 1 guy commented: Quote: "I did some research. Google Wicked Lasers Arctic Laser Scam and see how many people ordered this laser and never received it." followed up by "On a side note, that site is BS. Never up to spec or product not even received. From what I understand, the lasers are shipped from China or somewhere around there and listed as a flashlight (or something to that effect) to get through customs. There are some sights that won't sell to the US for whole "illegal" reason." XD At least some people are knowledgeable in that regard.

Last edited: