Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What did you get for xmas?

Asherz

A sony bravia 32" 1080p TV, 1 years xbox live membership an apple keyboard, steel series Ikari mouse and steel series 400mm mouse mat.

And I also managed to get a great deal on a 50mW argon from Diachi for my self :)

Having parents that no longer live together can be a bonus in that you get two Christmas's :)

My desk is now complete after several years of getting bits and pieces.

Yeah, if I ever get my hands on them...well I don't think I need to explain what would happen :eg: Especially since they made me go through a 6 hour drive in total today :tired:
We think that when my cousin, the one who first noticed things were a bit off, did a quick check of the lounge room when seeing the window was open he surprised the thieves and they hid in mine and my parent's rooms where they could keep an eye on my cousins family while they went for a swim. Then when he left they stole what they wanted and left through the back door. Family friend came over an hour later, noticed door was open, cousin came over with some mates, found the place a bit of a mess.
We came over this morning and found 3 4WDs in the backyard and almost shat ourself lol. turned out it was just my cousin and his mates back for a swim and checking up again.
Luckily my litle brother and sister's rooms went unscathed apart from a few DS games gone. Unfortunately my parents and I weren't as lucky. Must have been some drugged up kids from what they stole...all the larger, more expensive items were still there.

MW2 is AWESOME. Guessing you got it on XBox? PC is better :D

Yes, they are great aren't they. Really want them to come over and do a tour in Australia.

Look's like we found the Christmas Grinch lol:D

Yes, it was :p

@ ossumguywill:

Ill add you once I get my hardwiring set up (new house) ;)

ZRTMWA

Why most you post with... hesitation? Are you... trying to be Christopher Walken... or something? :p

I was thinking more... this guy:

csi_miami_david_caruso_240.jpg

A sony bravia 32" 1080p TV, 1 years xbox live membership an apple keyboard, steel series Ikari mouse and steel series 400mm mouse mat.

And I also managed to get a great deal on a 50mW argon from Diachi for my self :)

Having parents that no longer live together can be a bonus in that you get two Christmas's :)

My desk is now complete after several years of getting bits and pieces.

once again, add ossumguywill. We need to have an LPF playoff if there are enough XBL players on here...

Did you forget how to EDIT, or are you catching up on post count? :whistle:

LOL

will

We should start some LPF competitions-we all donate $$$, winner takes all, or winner takes 1/2 and the rest goes to the forums. That is, if we can get enough players for that platform (PC, Xbox, PS3)

will

My XBL gamertag is the same as my username here.

I can't figure out how to chat in GTA IV online...

Married or dating?
What happened to the old one? :p

oh she called me one day and said shes going to be leaving me for a co-worker of hers
sooo she did and they are already finished he left her she wants to come back but screw that shit I moved on too too bad cause of my kids but i aint nobody's fool:tsk:

XBOX GAMERTAG "CRAZY LAWSONS"

Last edited:
oh she called me one day and said shes going to be leaving me for a co-worker of hers
sooo she did and they are already finished he left her she wants to come back but screw that shit I moved on too too bad cause of my kids but i aint nobody's fool:tsk:

XBOX GAMERTAG "CRAZY LAWSONS"
Yea, if she cheats once she'll cheat again.