Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wanting to buy wicked laser I pay top $$$

Send them a private message here (id is jetlasers). Gray is a great person to deal with and may be able to help you. You can also contact hakzaw1 and see if he can work with you.

Thanks! i pm'd them :D

Don't mean to hijack but I have a comment for rick,

I'm gonna buy one of those once someone leaves me feedback... very soon!

Well I sell things too, but in case an item breaks during shipping I need to have the money on-hand to replace it, when a customer says he got it just fine that opens up the money for me to use. I have about $250 free right now :undecided:

Well I sell things too, but in case an item breaks during shipping I need to have the money on-hand to replace it, when a customer says he got it just fine that opens up the money for me to use. I have about $250 free right now :undecided:

you got any green lasers to sell ?

I wish every one was a good guy like you :angel: that is what I do too ,I was running low on 3w driver for a week and it was hard to not sale them all for my 3w kit, I keep 2 just in case some ones laser got broken .
:yh:

I'm a wavelength collector, what I have in my sig is all I own ;) (well, minus the one I sold, that's there for reference)

I don't sell lasers on ebay, I sell records. Not sure if I'd be willing to part with either of my greenies...

Edit: @rick It's nice to see an honest seller, it's amazing how many people I've bought from that could only refund my money and send me elsewhere for a replacement...

Last edited:
i have a 532 on its way to me and am in the air if im going to keep it or not. it was kinda an impulse buy so depending on how it looks when it gets here and what the actual output is will determine if i sell it or keep it.

i have a 532 on its way to me and am in the air if im going to keep it or not. it was kinda an impulse buy so depending on how it looks when it gets here and what the actual output is will determine if i sell it or keep it.

haha cool :)

let me know ;D

will do, if i am going to sell it ill contact you first. seems like you are on a buying spree and this happened to be the first of my spree. got my eye on a few; 445, 405, 638 and maybe a 808. i want a yellow but cant find any

will do, if i am going to sell it ill contact you first. seems like you are on a buying spree and this happened to be the first of my spree. got my eye on a few; 445, 405, 638 and maybe a 808. i want a yellow but cant find any

i'm after 808 aswell !! and yellow :p

but i like to buy of members, not many sites shipthe way i need..i dont think any site ships the way i need to be honest

i'm after 808 aswell !! and yellow :p

but i like to buy of members, not many sites shipthe way i need..i dont think any site ships the way i need to be honest

i hear you on wanting to buy from members. i dont think ill be buying from a company again unless its parts for my own builds.

Any gots any wicked lasers?

I'll buy them

Serious Buyer,

Thans, jake

sry M8
the laws down under make that a hard place to ship to.
I dont sell JETLASERS outside USA or Canada and will not touch a WL.

If you wil bear all the risks maybe Gray will ship you one from China-
but you will need to get batts locally= cant be shipped with lasers.
jetlasers.org
When you email them you need to use my name to get forum discount.
GL
The only other option you have with me is a USA friend of yours who will re-ship to you...

:beer:

DJNY

Hak, will Jetlasers be able to send the laser in two parts?

Normally Gray is able to help out and communicate.

I don´t see why Australian customs should stop a "broken flashlight part" ;)

Jake, but you do have to tell that you agree that it is not Jetlasers fault if the parts might get stopped by customs. Also I would ask for sending the second part, after you received the first laser part.

Last edited: