Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The REAL Kryton GB round #3. Taking payments now.

hey guys, i no longer have the time or money to finish my build. If anybody wants my barrel PM me or kenom and we can work something out. Its blue marble with focus adapter and a 445 diode. But since i dont think it has been anodized yet you could probably get whatever anodizing you want.

Kenom

hey guys, i no longer have the time or money to finish my build. If anybody wants my barrel PM me or kenom and we can work something out. Its blue marble with focus adapter and a 445 diode. But since i dont think it has been anodized yet you could probably get whatever anodizing you want.

Yours has indeed been anodized. It even has the diode already pressed in and just awaiting packaging. I am sorry I took too long to get your out to you. I "could" have it mailed tomorrow if you really want it. Otherwise, Glenn is as good as any other.

not bragging... but wait till you see my paint job on my kryton... it is powerder coated. but i added swirl marks with a grinder, and the powder coat is candy red with splotches of smoke thrown in. it should be done friday!!!!

michael.

not bragging... but wait till you see my paint job on my kryton... it is powerder coated. but i added swirl marks with a grinder, and the powder coat is candy red with splotches of smoke thrown in. it should be done friday!!!!

michael.

It is friday...Pics or it didn't happen!!!

Just kidding, but I really do want to see this neat coating job! :)

haha!!! it's happening for sure lol... i went by yday and he said it would be done later in the day or today. but who knows... i cant wait!!

michael

mine came in :) thanks ken, glad you finally pulled through. Did you give me a modded clicky? i noticed some solder on it

Hey Ken / Everyone else. I received mine after hunting down my previous room mate which it had accidently been shipped to.

I must say im quite pleased these are both very beautiful hosts.

2011-10-02_22-48-17_542.jpg

2011-10-02_22-48-07_849.jpg

PS kenom im having some issues with one of my grooves.. please check your pm

Last edited:
Ill mention this in a separate post since that last post of mine had over sized pics.. sorry about that.

A few people have mentioned having problems with the plastic retaining ring which holds the clicky down. The issue is that the ring is too wide.. when assembled the rubber button will hold the clicky down or simple will not fit into the assembly at all.

I found a simple fix for this. If you take the rubber button and flip it inside-out, youll expose a round nipple which extends out to press the button. id you trim this nipple off completely the entire button assembly will fit. Now you need to cut the entire nipple off so that it is flush with the surrounding surfaces. 1 mm is enough for the clicky to not fit.