Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The "I want to laugh" post

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date
old lady fight

the whole thin in this next one is crazy but it gets more clear at 3:38

Last edited:

1245677597914.jpg

This one is freaking awesome, I wish I had those balloons!

HIMNL9

^ And if only there was a way for put at back of them something like smoke tube or similar without damage them, so can also have the smoke strips when you drive, it was perfect ..... :p :D :eg:

HIMNL9

ROTFL !!! ..... and then, if some artist do the same, they get paid a lot, instead him get charged for refund damages ? ..... what idiots, LOL :p

ROTFL !!! ..... and then, if some artist do the same, they get paid a lot, instead him get charged for refund damages ? ..... what idiots, LOL :p

How can they condemn somebody for something that provides so much lulz....

Jaseth

I really do not know Niko, that statue is AWESOME! I would pay good money to anyone who wanted to build one like that for my garden

k1kb0t

Whoever supplies the barrels should have snatched that up as their mascot. It is a shame an artist like that could be arrested and forced to pay. The company should have paid him triple for such an awesome job.

Jon

Whoever supplies the barrels should have snatched that up as their mascot. It is a shame an artist like that could be arrested and forced to pay. The company should have paid him triple for such an awesome job.

Jon

People have no vision...

If I was the barrel maker I'd snap some pictures and show the statue as "Hey look! Barrel art made with our products!" on our website and working place, etc., instead of condemning it. I wouldn't use it as our logo, but damn it's freaking cool to have a good laugh among workers :)