Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Supersonic ping pong ball

1570 MPH is well over 1000 MPH.
You know the Challenger spacecraft was brought down by some debris off the underside that was going thousands of miles/ hour. Many didn't think it was dense enough, but they should have remembered their early physics classes. Density doesn't matter. BTW, helium is much rarer than hydrogen. That's why the Graff Zeppelins used hydrogen. Unfortunately for them.

lol..... " thousands " is plural and you also used the preposition ( of ) in your statement " thousands of miles /hour " ...... we both know what you said, but thanks for the comedy. :LOL:😂🤣😜🤪

lol..... " thousands " is plural and you also used the preposition ( of ) in your statement " thousands of miles /hour " ...... we both know what you said, but thanks for the comedy. :LOL:😂🤣😜🤪

You just want to argue with me. That is all this is about. Again my whole point was that the people at NASA didn't believe that the material was dense enough to matter. That was my entire point. I'm done with you.

My whole point is you got the name of the space craft wrong ( you did acknowledge that much ) and you were wrong about the impact velocity...... That is my point and you can't refute that or apparently acknowledge it, you instead tell me about what you meant to convey, but what you meant to convey is not in question.

What is in question is why you can't admit being wrong about the velocity numbers you pulled out of thin air as if you knew something that isn't true....... a simple : " Huh, I thought it was moving much faster than that. " would have been sufficient, but instead you try to twist what you said in a comical attempt to hide the fact that what you said was factually incorrect..... this is not the 1st time paul, you have been wrong about many things as have we all at times, the difference is you have some mental issue with admitting it and I suspect it stems from your long standing habit of political spin/dishonesty.

*NOTE* This is not political discussion, no politics have been discussed here, this is a discussion about paul and his lack of candor.
So paul, do not conflate anything I just said as " political discussion " as it's not about politics, it's about you and your statements in this thread.

I assumed you'd take this as a win for you....it's not. I'm just done with you.

That is the 3rd time in a row you said you are done with me, your lack of candor continues to expose itself.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
...I suspect it stems from your long standing habit of political spin/dishonesty.
It's saying things like this that are a problem. This is twice now you bringing up the idea of politics. Paul hasn't said a thing about it. I don't know if Paul is purposefully spreading misinformation or he just doesn't remember correctly or even cannot accept being wrong but just point out the inaccuracies and leave it at that. The arguing is getting out of hand

Just Curious....
I haven't been back for quite a while...
What happened to that annoying Political Fighting Thread ?
Can PM me if it's a problem here...

Jerry

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
We got rid of it because it was just two members arguing back and fourth without any real discussion. We lost a few members because of it as well.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Posts deleted. Alright that's enough. No more arguing on this matter. The next one to argue will get a month. Next time just report it and we will deal with it.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Dayum that's insanely fast and powerful. Gonna need a better racket.