Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Styropyro 5 mW to 200mW mod help

Will do...this is the first I've heard of this happening. I have a big shipment of "true 5mW" pointers that I'll be getting in a couple weeks so I'll see if all of mine are like that.

I might test a few sellers myself, ill keep you guys updated if i do

I might test a few sellers myself, ill keep you guys updated if i do

Any information always helps out the community. Perhaps there should be a thread with updates of available changes in parts that are commonly bought?

Pman

Hmmmm, take a look at the links in my sig, you won't regret it. I think I'm the guy you are looking for concerning stuff like this;)
Yes, you used to be able to get what Styro mentioned but I haven't seen one in a couple years and Crazy is correct on the Fasttech modules. Again, look at my links.
Those caps do NOT screw out. They are press fit and I show how to remove it specifically in my $5 pen focus-able link. I've popped the top on well over a 100 of them without damaging them;)
After looking at my links, contact me and I can help you out.
A bunch of units V is selling originally came from me and I have way more than he lists in the 3 main wavelengths (405nm, 532nm and 650nm) plus other 532nm builds in other hosts with these modules. I was going to sell some but I don't like the idea of stepping on someone else's toes.

Last edited: