Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: FS Off to College+Car

Re: FS: Off to College+Car

got the tube today Hwang. the anode end was poking out of the tube, but it seems undamaged. it lights fine, and it does lase, though there is a shadow by the dot on both ends. was it like that before? one side its likely just from the wedge, but the other side has a echo. pretty though. definitely a lighter more pure orange than 612 when its all combined as a single dot.

Last edited:

Glad to hear it arrived safely :beer:

Yeah it has always had that shadow dot, never really paid any attention to it though, is that bad?

And yeah a nice diffraction grating and some patience will reward your eyes with 609nm :drool:

Yeah I haven't got a grating yet, but got a couple on the way. Using a cd or a prism works nicely though a as well. The lines are close together though so it's hard to spread them without a grating without some effort. As for the shadow it's likely form an internal reflection in the mirror substrate.

Last edited:

:bumpit: 8-line argon still available!

Is that krypton still available? I don't see it in your ebay ad

ru124t

Don't know if you got my pm or not but pp for dragon laser sent! Also, my two diodes arrived intact and were great! You are so awesome to do business with!

2000th Post!!!

The Krypton actually just sold last night, hadn't had time to update the OP. Doing that now :p

Ru124t, PayPal received, your stuff will ship out tomorrow :beer: and thanks! I appreciate it :)

No one wants any gas? 8-line argon and two HeNe's still available

I'd buy one but I'm broke :p but I'll also say that they're a bit more pricy so give them some time. It might also help if we knew what tubes they are.

Last edited:

I'll post some pics of the tubes and their housings tonight so you can see the model numbers and such. My argon is up on eBay :beer:

:bumpit: HeNe's and power supply now on sale on eBay

Prices dropped on everything else too :bumpit:

nice...I'm drooling....that's a hell of a price on those HeNes....should go quick!