Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 5W Offroad LPM! (excl. ophir 20C) 175$ this weekend!

Hey guys!

I am working on a new design. So i don't need the old version anymore! This is the right one in the picture:

image1djm.jpg

image3gx.jpg

image4ihx.jpg

It has a good wiring job. And you get the VGA with it! So all you basically need to purchase is this and the following ophir head:

OPHIR-Laser-Measurement-20C-A-1-Y-Sensor

It is a tidy professional looking unit which is capable of maxing out the ophir head (20W) if you heatsink it properly.

The display is 5-digit red one which refreshes 5-6 time a second for acurate reading.

Price: 200$ + Shipping and pp fee's

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

DJNY

Re: FS: 5W Offroad LPM! (excl. ophir 20C) 200$

Love the housing :beer:

Wow, that's really excellent, and a killer price. Just the ophir itself is worth nearly that much.

I'm guessing it will be gone by the end of the day...

Last edited:

Yes it is excluding the ophir :) and you want to be exclusive. This is the only one being sold. And if you have some spare time you could add arglaser's datalogging option :beer:

Greetings :beer:

Pman

A bunch of work went into that unit. Someone needs to pick this up. It has a VERY nice enclosure. Very clean. I've followed everyones builds that I could find and this has my personal recommendation (if that means anything to anyone). If you don't like the display color it is very simple and inexpensive to change even if you needed a 7805 voltage regulator for a 5V display. Most of these displays have the same dimensions and you could snap a different color one right in if you don't like the red.
I believe the datalogger could fit inside with an insulator on top of the batteries correct?

Last edited:

:crackup: This is what happens when I multitask... :eek:

Still a great deal, and it is very professional looking. All that's left is to add the ophir which takes no time at all.

Thanks for the support guys :wave: yes the datalogging option fits on top of the 9V setup. The left 9V cell powers the display. This display can handle 6-15V which means you can also swap the power source of that.

To make the deal even better i will throw in 3 fresh 9V batteries with a ~30$ value. Literally plug and play :)

Greetings, :beer:

Man I need to go ahead and sell my laserbee II 3.2w (deluxe optional) only 3 weeks old so I can get this :drool:

Man I need to go ahead and sell my laserbee II 3.2w (deluxe optional) only 3 weeks old so I can get this :drool:

lol i am waiting :) You have almost instant respons time ( 1 second i believe) with this lpm unit and an ophir head :)

Yeah I'm going to make a $300 with deluxe sale thread on mine so I can get yours :)

$200? You should raise the price as that's a very nicely constructed I paid $300 for a Kenometer back in the day and sadly enough I have to go and stuff that thing into a new case myself because the case affects the readings. If I didn't already have enough meters I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Thanks :) and there is also the nospin LPM which is 400$ the only advantage that has is a wall plug. But then again this is way smaller and more portable.

Greetings,,

Reactions: ped

Your cat has to be bald on top by now lol

$200? You should raise the price as that's a very nicely constructed I paid $300 for a Kenometer back in the day and sadly enough I have to go and stuff that thing into a new case myself because the case affects the readings. If I didn't already have enough meters I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Your Kenometer from back in the day had a Thermopile
head included...
This sale does not include the OPHIR Head.

Jerry

:
Your Kenometer from back in the day had a Thermopile
head included...
This sale does not include the OPHIR Head.

Jerry

Yes that is correct. however Thermopiles were way cheaper back then so the price for the unit itself is almost the same.

Gonna give it a weekend boost! 175$ + shippingafter the weekend it is 200$ again.