Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 2W Polished Stainless Steel SH-032 445nm Blue

Giving this one more shot, I really need to sell this laser.

Selling my 2W M140 laser pointer in a SH-032 host. This laser is truly beautiful. It has a sexy gold plated copper heatsink, and a gold anodized focusing ring.
I'm kind of sad to let this one go, as it's the last one with the gold plated heat sink. I've grown attached to it.

These are old pics, but the Laser looks the same and performs the same. It's been sitting in a drawer for a few months.
zQYD3l.jpg

8iMDVl.jpg

The beam looks kind of unimpressive in this shot, but it is 1.8W with the three element.

http://i.imgur.com/C4sovl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ij8lEl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OnWeFl.jpg

Specs:
Host: Aurora SH-032
Diode: M140 445nm
Driver: 1.8A Mohgasm Linear
Power Source: Two (2) IMR 18350 batteries (included)
Output: 2.3W at startup, stable at 2W
Recommended Duty Cycle: 30/30 on/off
Lens: Three element glass (1.8W peak) or I can include a G2 for $30 more for the full 2W output

LPM with Three Element: DSCN1697 - YouTube
The laser wasn't focused quite right so it reads lower than what it should be. I'll see if I can get a more accurate reading soon.

Asking Price: $170 OBO
This price includes a three element lens, 2 IMR batteries, and shipping. For $30 more I'll include a G2 for the full 2W output.

Last edited:

Re: 2W Polished Stainless Steel SH-032 445nm Blue

"Selling my 2W M140 laser pointer in a SH-032 host. This laser is truly beautiful. It has a sexy gold plated copper heatsink, and a gold anodized focusing ring."

Is the spring for the battery contact inside the host or inside the cap?

Because I need a couple blue lasers where I can easily hook some alligator clips to and run from a circuit off AC power, for a project where I need the lasers to be as light as possible. I currently have a 2W that also has a spring in the cap and I would need to play with magnets or solder something in the host as well and I don't want risk that or getting a magnet stuck inside.

Because I need a couple blue lasers where I can easily hook some alligator clips to and run from a circuit off AC power, for a project where I need the lasers to be as light as possible. I currently have a 2W that also has a spring in the cap and I would need to play with magnets or solder something in the host as well and I don't want risk that or getting a magnet stuck inside.

Ah, that makes sense...
If you ask autoitking he would probably solder on a spring for you.

Where are you located, AutoItKing?

I spent $100 more on my 2W 445, than he is selling this for...
BUMP!