Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling 405nm ~150mw blu-ray laser.

Sorry to say... believe me I'm far far from perfect, but it is not exactly centered.

looked at the pics

Luffy

You cant really see if its centered cause the pics are from an angle. It was kinda hard making it centered but i managed it eventually.

Look dude, like i said if you think its crap dont buy it.

Dude its ok to make a profit but $120+ profit on a crap built laser? We dont put up with that kind of business practices.

Last edited:
not to patronize you, but the pic with the charger in it, I can tell. Just try again, thats the beauty of this hobby... you keep building until you get mad skillz.:)

Luffy

What do you mean by 120$ profit that would b insane. Dont say stuff that you cant prove.

Like Jander said... Try again... don't try to pawn that thing on an unsuspecting LPF user

Luffy

not to patronize you, but the pic with the charger in it, I can tell. Just try again, thats the beauty of this hobby... you keep building until you get mad skillz.:)
I can post more pics if you like. And thanks btw i agree with you i love lasers i just made this one cause i had a diode lying around. At least you aren't insulting me like those other guys. Where did he get the idea of 120$ profit just the diode is more than 3/4 of the price i'm selling it. Its blu-ray dude its not 50$.

PHR $8
Driver $10
Module $3
Host $15
Batteries and charger $15
Thermal glue $10 if you used it.

$61
Sell price $180
$119 profit give or take.

It has no heat sink, and is over driven, so it will soon die. Its probably dying already and why you're selling it.

Luffy

PHR $8
Driver $10
Module $3
Host $15
Batteries and charger $15
Thermal glue $10

$61
Sell price $180
$119 profit give or take.

It has no heat sink, and is over driven, so it will soon die. Its probably dying already and why you're selling it.
Hmm ok, and what do you mean by over driven?
Plus driver 10$ i agree, host about right batteries correct, wheres the diode??

settle down everyone, I still have the first laser I built. I would never sell it... just to sentimental :yabbem:

I asked you twice what diode you are using, you didnt answer so I have to assume its a PHR. Please correct me if I'm wrong.