Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SALE: 1.3W 445nm C6 + accessories!

HTOWN

PRICE DROP! $140 OBO

Hey everyone, got a fine laser for sale.

tY3IfN.jpg

jfe4mL.jpg

I bought this laser in early February from Wolfman29 and just don't get to use it as much as I hoped. I'm asking $150 shipped (U.S. only) I would prefer to use paypal. Please PM me with any questions.

This laser comes with:

-Survival laser battery extension tube
-18650 battery charger
-Two protected rechargeable 18650 ultrafire batteries
5RkV0A.jpg

The laser has a solid copper heat sink with the module press fit inside. Duty cycle is about one minute on/off. The laser probably has about 1 1/2 to 2 hours run time on it. You must wear Safety glasses with this laser!

OqFytI.jpg

Last edited:

Its quite expensive really and I can imagine you will have a hard time selling it in here where people want to save cash or DIY. C6 Host 40USD(ish), m140 45USD only extra here is 2 batts, extension tube and a charger, and those 3 items combined arent worth 85USD, or even 65USD if you set aside 20USD for shipping. And people can see that you paid 35USD less than what you are asking for it now 3 months after you bought it yourself.

HTOWN

When I bought the laser It only came with a couple of 16340s. I bought the charger, 18650s, extension tube, and a new tailcap switch after the initial purchase of the laser.

Just testing the market out a bit.

You should have specified that in the op, the value exceeds your asking price then, and that is not a bad deal. The tube itself is 20usd (ish) :beer:

Last edited:

HTOWN

The laser is still for sale! Just wanted to let people know.

HTOWN

Sorry I have neglected this thread. I am moving soon and could use the extra money for some new furniture.

I have PM'd interested buyers and am willing to negotiate a price. If anyone is interested please PM me.

HTOWN

Yes I still have it. Ill update the thread with new pictures soon.