Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Revenge is a dish best served cold(with rage) Blue

daguin

Re: Revenge is a dish best served cold(with rage)

Things said:
Yes I realise people need to know, BUT a 10 page flame war is just gonna make people leave the forum! I dunno why everyone is still going on with it, they will get thier money, and I know it. This is just another reason for people to leave the forum, and trust me, we dont wanna go there again!

It would appear that your theory is incorrect. The number of members is increasing while this "flame war" continues.

Peace,
dave

Things

.... I meant in the longrun...

daguin

Things said:
.... I meant in the longrun...

In the long run, if you are correct, Blue will once again be a valued member of this community. He will be wiser and so will everyone else because we did NOT "hide" the conflict.

Peace,
dave

Things -

I know you are buddies with BF - I know him and I used to get along before lots of stuff happened. I gave him a shit-ton of advice in regards on how to clear this crap up - and it was promptly ignored/forgotten about. How do I know that ? Well, he ASKED me for help when I offered it freely to start with. And The first and last thing on the list was COMMUNICATION. If you tell people what is going on, it might have stayed in the PM's - a little bit of, "Hey - I have a hangnail, and cannot make it to the post office today" would even work - answering emails and PM's seems to be a lost art on here as of late - I have never seen so many people with shit attitudes on the forum in my entire time being here - nobody cares about lots of important stuff any more, like honor, integrity, and the list could go on for a long time. What I am saying is, you are throwing fuel on the fire that is roasting BF right now - until these folks receive their items that they are due, or refunds - this thread will still be going strong.

He sent out to me 10Fusion drives, and a bunch of optics that never arrived....the Fusion drives he refunded (again, lack of communications) finally - but the only thing I ever received was the large package with the fusion drive components in it.<----that statement was put in this comment so you, and everyone else can see that yes, I AM involved.

well hopefully things will be looking up soon, he went to the post office not long ago to get these items mailed out so I'm trusting that's what he actually did (laserchat)

MarioMaster said:
well hopefully things will be looking up soon, he went to the post office not long ago to get these items mailed out so I'm trusting that's what he actually did (laserchat)

Things went, or Blue Fusion went ? LOL Sorry, man...I just kinda saw that and HAD to :p

::) that does get annoying sometimes - Things; you need to change your name ;D

May I ask for one thing though - any of you that I haven't sold anything to can you please go away. I'd like to deal only with those I've sold things to. Otherwise it's just an all in gang bashing... "oh look someone did something wrong, lets go get angry"

Advice was asked for and given, it is a free forum, sorry if you don't like my advice.

Regards rog8811

daguin

rog8811 said:
May I ask for one thing though - any of you that I haven't sold anything to can you please go away. I'd like to deal only with those I've sold things to. Otherwise it's just an all in gang bashing... "oh look someone did something wrong, lets go get angry"

Advice was asked for and given, it is a free forum, sorry if you don't like my advice.

Regards rog8811

Unfortunately, Blue, that is part of the price you have to pay. You didn't take care of it in private, so people went public. Suck it up and deal with the situation instead of trying to alter the situation to fit your desires. Right now, there are very few people that care what you want or think. Treasure those that do and deal with the rest.

Peace,
dave

Things

Heh, OK. I dont wanna get on anyones bad side, so i'll just leave it. BUT, I am expecting a BR diode in this week. Once I recieve it, that means all the stuff must have been shipping out. No hard feelings ment :)

This topic makes me want to bash the crap out of things... ;)

daguin

Things said:
Heh, OK. I dont wanna get on anyones bad side, so i'll just leave it. BUT, I am expecting a BR diode in this week. Once I recieve it, that means all the stuff must have been shipping out. No hard feelings ment :)

And I was expecting one in the middle of May. I hope you get yours.

I harbor absolutely no ill will towards you. You were just trying to defend your friend.

Unfortunately, his position is indefensible until he produces.

Peace,
dave

Things said:
Heh, OK. I dont wanna get on anyones bad side..

God damnit things now im really pissed off at you.

Things said:
Once I recieve it, that means all the stuff must have been shipping out.

Thats assuming he sends me my 351mw laser as well...

Things

Well, I dunno why he'd bother to make 1 trip for each item. He is sending my diode with next day service, so we will see.....

if he doesnt have enough money to ship both?

Things

Heh, well then he's stuck isnt he!