Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Remove DinoDirect as sponsor

i was just trying to sound mad, because their company is shit and indeed, they deserve to go out of business - and thats something im not joking about.

PP records show that I paid for this on 11/25. I now have ~ 9 days to receive this but I must start a PP chargeback on 1/7/2011 to CMA. There is no one at Dino who understands anything I say. They won't even call me.

DINO --- I'M TALKING TO YOU HERE AND NOW.

Hmike

Dino is all the way over in China, I doubt they would call you. Then again, I don't think you would want to pay for that call either!

I know they say all sorts of stuff about USA and Canada warehouses, but I call BS on that. Street view of the USA "warehouse" leads to a street corner with a Starbucks. Hardly a warehouse...

The Canada "warehouse" is a residential neighborhood.

Their 24/7 chat simply leads to empty space. If they have people on line 24/7 they can call or email NOW.
Everyone damns SteveL at Wicked but I've never been treated in this manner by WL and what I've received is good quality.
I regret that I've only ever had to make a chargeback once but Dino is about to get it again.
HMike

Final post on this --------

OK Dino ----
This is my last email to you. All attempts to contact you with your 24/7 chat are a fail to connect.
NO I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PACKAGE. You do not call and your emails do NOT address the problem.
This is the final communication from me.............
I have offered options to you but you do not accept. If I do not receive the product by 01/07/2011, I will contact PayPal. You have had fair warning. I will also post about you on laser forums.
I have emailed many times to you and I get nothing of substance. Your 24/7 team remains silent.

HMike

Last edited:

mfo

Their 24/7 chat simply leads to empty space. If they have people on line 24/7 they can call or email NOW.
Everyone damns SteveL at Wicked but I've never been treated in this manner by WL and what I've received is good quality.
I regret that I've only ever had to make a chargeback once but Dino is about to get it again.
HMike

Final post on this --------

OK Dino ----
This is my last email to you. All attempts to contact you with your 24/7 chat are a fail to connect.
NO I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PACKAGE. You do not call and your emails do NOT address the problem.
This is the final communication from me.............
I have offered options to you but you do not accept. If I do not receive the product by 01/07/2011, I will contact PayPal. You have had fair warning. I will also post about you on laser forums.
I have emailed many times to you and I get nothing of substance. Your 24/7 team remains silent.

HMike

Dude, just open the dispute now. It's obvious they're trying to take you for a ride.

Can you show a chat with dino to us? I wanna see how those shitheads respond to user support.
Probaly something like:
*dinofuck opened the chat:
Hello i am dinofuck, how can i help you?
-hello. I already waited 40 days on my package. It has not arrived yet. Also i send about 3 emails and no response yet. I need a solution NOW.
Hi i am sorry for your trouble please contact our customer service.
-i already did that 4 times no reply at all!
We are sorry we will contact you soon, these times it is busy.
-why cant i believe that?
There has to be misunderstanding between us, we already emailed you but did not get a reply. Also our records show that the package has already been received by buyer.
-you just said it was busy and will contact me soon also what tracking number then?
I am sorry for misunderstanding us we are busy and your tracking code is private.
-i demand the code and a solution to my problem!
Yes please try contacting customer support thanks.
*the chat has been closed. Thanks for buying at dinodirect. Become idinor! Even more scam for only 8 dollar a month!

ped

@HM

I'd open the paypal case NOW.

I ordered two packages from them, ones arrived, one hasnt. The one that arrived was ordered AFTER the first one.

Having read all the bad press in thier own forums, ive decided to call it quits and open a PP claim.

Discussion about partially shipped, Britain

I guess I got their attention.
They are calling me now and I have a tracking number on the replacement shippment and that number is working :thanks:. They seem to have put a rush on the order and that reflects well on them with me.

I know the holidays put a stress on shippments over the world but they appear to be getting caught up now.

I will do a review of the lazor when I get it. AND -- As I told them, "I will return, at my cost, the "lost" package if it ever arrives."

Happy New Year.

HMike

Last edited:

mfo

I guess I got their attention.
They are calling me now and I have a tracking number on the replacement shippment and that number is working :thanks:. They seem to have put a rush on the order and that reflects well on them with me.

I know the holidays put a stress on shippments over the world but they appear to be getting caught up now.

I will do a review of the lazor when I get it. AND -- As I told them, "I will return, at my cost, the "lost" package if it ever arrives."

Happy New Year.

HMike

I hope they threw a little something something extra in there for the inconvenience. I really doubt it was holiday stress on shipping that caused all of this.

The lost parcel isn't their fault. Lack of communication is a problem.
I'm getting communication now.
I don't want a gift -- just the housing.
HMike

I placed an order on 12-10-10 and got it on 1-7-11 with the holiday shipping that seems pretty good ;)

Haha :crackup:
I can still hear the songs of praise about Dino when they offer a free Laser.

Darwinzi ---

I quote you -- "
Haha :crackup:
I can still hear the songs of praise about Dino when they offer a free Laser. "

Where do I say I got a free laser? :yabbmad: I'm saying that they finally responded by sending a replacement. :p I hear no music. :yabbmad: Clean your ears and get into the science.
HMike

Last edited:
Mike,

Darwinzi is referring to the time when Dino gave away free lasers to members here on the forum as a contest.