Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Regret Your Username?

Do you regret your Username?

• Total voters

daguin

Ya know, I was happy with mine until you guys started talking...

Now, I am wondering how Photon Targaryen sounds to everybody...The GOT folks will get it.

Only if you can show yourself shining a 3W 445nm laser into your eyes without going blind

Oh yeah, and it would help if you could bring Daenerys over for drinks too

Peace,
dave

IsaacT

Khaleesi you mean? We should have you dragged behind horses as we travel for disgracing Khaleesi. lol :p

Including YouTube :bowdown:
Yup I registered my YouTube account back in 2006 but I didn't join LPF until 2007. I was 13 when I came up with the name styropyro. :D

I like my username.
I came up with it when I first got into lasers.
I had just build a violet laser based on styropyro's video and was trying to come up with a name for a youtube account. I tried laserman (Taken) then I tried lazerman (taken). well at the time I like playing game on Games121.com so I created Lazerman121 :p

I'm glad that tutorial worked out for you! :beer: Lazerman121 is definitely a fitting name for this forum.

Bacon

I thought I would enter one of the most over used; always taken usernames sarcastically, and HEY IT WENT THOUGH! Besides everyone loves Bacon!

350564k.jpg

you beat me to that pun-- thought it before I even saw your post..

is your GF called neggs-- bacon neggs--lol

mmmm bacon

bacon wrapped everything

my fav is..

wait...

BACON WRAPPED BACON!!

^^ a joke

but for real is the 'Bacon Explosion' < google that one!!

newcomer asked about a 3$ red cat toy and balloons- the guy that replied said- YES it will pop a balloon- just tape a straight pin to it and poke the balloon pops every time??

Still happy with mine:beer:

That said, I think that perhaps if you wish to change your user name it should be allowed. Only for Veterans, and only with an approval. Also a time period where the original name is shown in the avatar so that people can get used to the new name....just my two cents....

Still happy with mine:beer:

That said, I think that perhaps if you wish to change your user name it should be allowed. Only for Veterans, and only with an approval. Also a time period where the original name is shown in the avatar so that people can get used to the new name....just my two cents....

I dont think a name change is too hard to have done--'usernamechangeectomy' you just can't do it on your own--

here is one for those that must facepalm a lot
635faced.
or 473MOON
the IR man(invisable)

520horn

405haze ( for the Jimi fans)

+ for creativity for that one- 532w/envy --ouside laserworld most wont get it..

had to post this-

from now on I am only editing old posts- MUST STAY AT 5555..

Things

I find nickname changes usually just cause more bother than they're worth - people go to try PM you can't can't find your name in the userlist etc.

IF you do want your nick changed for some reason, you can email or PM one of the mods, or Avery directly, and we can try organize it for you, but please don't do it unnecessarily.

IsaacT

Hak to stay at 5,555 just delete a really old post every time you want to make a new one. The post count will reduce by one and then increase by one. :beer:

I dont regret my username because most people don't have a clue what it means. I've been using this username since 08? And will continue with it. My username is simple really. Jeffrey as in my first name. The 00. It stands for jeffrey the double loser since I'm pretty boring and not many people care about my interests. So I decided that was a fitting name :p. Yeah, its kinda not nice to insult yourself but I don't mind and I really can't think of a better username that would suit me. So I guess I'll keep it.