Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Protective Eyewear Discount

You all have shown enough interest in our protective glasses that OEM Laser Systems, Inc. is now providing a 7.5% discount on all our laser protective glasses. The discount is on the total eyewear order, eyewear shipping costs included.

Just enter this coupon code at checkout: NOR200801
http://oemlasersystems.com

We also have four >100mW 532nm CNI portable laser systems as overstock. These were part of a military order. They decided at the last minute they only needed 15 not 20 so that left us with 5 extra. We already sold one at a great price but we need to get rid of the rest. We will sell them for $265.00 each plus shipping. If you want to own a portable system by the highest quality manufacturer now is your chance. You won't find this deal anywhere else. You can view the system here and everything is included except the case: http://store.oemlasersystems.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_23&products_id=28 . These systems are fully FDA compliant (shutter, key switch, interlock, emission delay, and indicator LED) and ship immediately. PM me if you are interested.

CNI, at this price new and w/ warranty?  This is too hot a deal! I want one for sure! Nobody will want to miss this one! LOL! I bet these CNI >100 mW lasers are top quality and easily >100 mW!

danq

:D :D :D :D
Go for those glasses!

I just received mine yesterday - they're great!

(Model: NOR-DIA-EN207)

Very comfortable. They even have a snap-in Rx lense holder! (you supply the lenses) - so now I can safely look at the little tiny holes I'm putting in things.

Mine are for Red protection - so they're green - and when it's a bit warm, in the house or even outside - it actually feels cooler, because everything looks cooler... yeah, that's not the real reason to get 'em... but I am Definitely cooler now!
;)

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

daguin

FrothyChimp said:
We also have four >100mW 532nm CNI portable laser systems as overstock. These were part of a military order. They decided at the last minute they only needed 15 not 20 so that left us with 5 extra. We already sold one at a great price but we need to get rid of the rest. We will sell them for $265.00 each plus shipping. If you want to own a portable system by the highest quality manufacturer now is your chance. You won't find this deal anywhere else. You can view the system here and everything is included except the case: http://store.oemlasersystems.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_23&products_id=28 . These systems are fully FDA compliant (shutter, key switch, interlock, emission delay, and indicator LED) and ship immediately. PM me if you are interested.

Doesn't the clock just creep along when you know that UPS has listed your new laser as "out for delivery"?

CUMMMONNNN UPS!

CUMMMONNNN UPS!

[highlight] CUMMMMMMMONNNNNNNNN UPS!![/highlight]

I feel better now

Thanks

Peace,
dave

daguin

thejunkmonger said:
LOL he's probably drinking beer in a bar right now just to prolong your agony......

If SHE is my usual UPS delivery person, she would be VERY welcomed to come into my house for a beer (or 12) [smiley=evil.gif]

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=thejunkmonger link=1210138832/0#5 date=1210959059]LOL he's probably drinking beer in a bar right now just to prolong your agony......

If SHE is my usual UPS delivery person, she would be VERY welcomed to come into my house for a beer (or 12)  [smiley=evil.gif]

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Horny old fart LOL ;D just joking Dave

Attachments

• devilspartner002.jpg
    devilspartner002.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 75

daguin

IT'S HEEEEERRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!

All I can say is, "WOW!"

Check out the reviews section in a bit.

Peace,
dave

I want teh goggles, but shipping is too much! no wayz am I paying for shipping that's almost as much as the thing itself! [smiley=shocked.gif]

Attachments

• Lol_WUT.png
    Lol_WUT.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 73
All overstock 532nm 100mW portables have sold! Those who purchased them...ENJOY! Every system tested at least 130% the rated output for stabilized output.

Thanks all.

daguin

FrothyChimp said:
All overstock 532nm 100mW portables have sold! Those who purchased them...ENJOY! Every system tested at least 130% the rated output for stabilized output.

Thanks all.

Did I mention that you were a god?

I LOVE my new laser :):):)

Peace,
dave

roSSco

I'm so excited!
willy.gif