Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Price range?

I'm pretty new to blu-rays and don't really know much about them (e.g. why specifically 8x is better than 6x etc) and I was looking to buy one.

Can you guys give me a price range (e.g. 75mW should be ~$xxx and 200mW should be ~$xxx)? And also what to look for when looking for one to buy?

If anyone reputable could actually make me one and give me a price tag that would be great too.

Thanks!

Raybo

I'm pretty new to blu-rays and don't really know much about them (e.g. why specifically 8x is better than 6x etc) and I was looking to buy one.

Can you guys give me a price range (e.g. 75mW should be ~$xxx and 200mW should be ~$xxx)? And also what to look for when looking for one to buy?

If anyone reputable could actually make me one and give me a price tag that would be great too.

Thanks!

Search is your best friend! :na:

$1 for 1mW is a good rule of thumb with blu-ray and green lasers ;)

daguin

Peruse through the Buy/Sell/Trade board and the Laser Pro Shop to see what they go for. Just ignore the prices right before Christmas when people are starving for cash ;)

Peace,
dave