Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your dog

Here we have "Odin" my Alaskan Malamute.

dscn5768.jpg

He is a handfull and a half.... Strongest dog I've ever tried to walk.

Great picture ZapU!

I tried having a dog when I lived in an apartment. That didn't turn out too good. Now I have a house. I plan on putting a fence up within 6 months. then i plan on checking out the shelters. There are a couple german shepherd rescues around that I want to talk to.

ZapU

Great picture ZapU!

I tried having a dog when I lived in an apartment. That didn't turn out too good. Now I have a house. I plan on putting a fence up within 6 months. then i plan on checking out the shelters. There are a couple german shepherd rescues around that I want to talk to.

thanks!

Hope you find a good one. Had a German Shepherd before these two. It took a couple of years to get over him dying, he was such a great dog.

dnar

Oscar. Oscar keeps the 2 cats in check.

Attachments

• DSCF3472.png
    DSCF3472.png
    764.4 KB · Views: 225
A new dog toy for this Christmas!:san:

dog%20toy.jpg

Sorry I couldn't resist! :eg:

Meet Rocky. He turned 4 months old on August 3rd. I'll be taking him to a lake this Friday. Hopefully he'll be willing to go into deeper water.

His ears look like little horns in this picture. Maybe that's his devilish side showing! LOL

I wish he wasn't moving so fast for this picture.

Into the pool...

...Grabbing the stick...

...And out with the stick

I've been wanting to do the same. I think somebody at work was talking about another person that made a facebook page for his/her dog. Most everybody thought that person was crazy.

I've been wanting to do the same. I think somebody at work was talking about another person that made a facebook page for his/her dog. Most everybody thought that person was crazy.

well what does the dog say about it??
Like?

if you come to SELEM bring you yellow laser and your blue- we are doing a 'group lumia show' on the ceiling.you get to keep the glass I will provide.

I hope somebody will take care of your puppy while you are there-- one of your GFs maybe??

maybe he will get friended on FB--ha ha

len

nice pics BTW

Here we have "Odin" my Alaskan Malamute.

dscn5768.jpg

He is a handfull and a half.... Strongest dog I've ever tried to walk.
thats because he thinks you are a sled and that it is what you want..
watch the Dog Whisperer he would have your dog walking beside him in 15 min.

dogs really do not understand human talk and we dont speak 'dog' very well. the key is just being calm and staying at it until they yield. Once you give up and let your dog drag you .. its over. you have to be more stubborn than they are, but in a calm assertive way. The reward for proper walking is a loose leash. And please dont tell me you are using a harness-- they are made for sled (and owner) dragging. Get a chain choker but never choke the dog- that is the worst name for that collar ever. If the dog goes out the door ahead of you--game over-- if you have to catch your dog to put on the leash or collar- game over.

I have 'walked' dozens of dogs that thier owners could not. No dog ever drags me for very long--calm assertive-- it flows down the leash and into the dog.

if your dog gets on the bed or couch uninvited you are already done-- they own your stuff not you. thats a beautiful and very loyal breed- but you must be the 'dog' that leads

. He is a handsome guy-- big paws too--good for walking on snow.... does he have a job??
they are a wroking breed and need a job- you could get a wagon and harness- put a backpack on him and put some bottles of water in it--I bet he would enjoy a run with you while rollerblading or riding a bike- they can run for days on end its a hard dog to wear out--a treadmill can be an excellant tool. ( he may not be quite so headstrong if you get him spayed and he would less likely to run away and would live longer too) Most people do not know that male dogs go into a type of 'heat' twice a year or more--just like a bitch-- they have that 'need to breed' built into thier genes- they can smell a bitch in heat several miles away and that is when many males run away and end up dead. for every human born 7 dogs/cats are born-- do the math-- every puppy bred intentionally can have the potential of taking away a home for those born by accident. The shelter in Austin is the biggest in texas-- EVERY DAY they must put down 37 animals 365--every litter hurts..

last advice-- never yell your dogs name-- not if you want him to like his name or come when you call him..

they are NEVER too old or young to learn.

best luck to you

hak SPCA

Last edited:

AUSBEN

Dr_evil I'm sorry but your German Shepard is to fucking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!ni gotta post some pics of my golden retriver he's a character.

Here my dog sleeping on the couch his name is boomer.

Attachments

• rfgrfgrfgrfgrfgrfgrfgrfgrfgrcgrgrgrfgfd.jpg
    rfgrfgrfgrfgrfgrfgrfgrfgrfgrcgrgrgrfgfd.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 222
This is our new baby, is a girl, his name is Gala, is very loving and good girl.

img8108g.jpg

img8112k.jpg

img8099h.jpg

img8121x.jpg