Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post a picture of yourself!

I thought i'd post a pic as well, btw i'm the guy not the girl lol, thats my sis

Attachments

• l_ce35234e9f07dee3b814a86bc80b00f5.jpg
    l_ce35234e9f07dee3b814a86bc80b00f5.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 243

Me and my sis at Virginia Tech. I would be the male in the picture :D

meandsisattech.jpg

I eagerly anticipate attending college there :wave:

Trevor

Me and my sis at Virginia Tech. I would be the male in the picture :D

meandsisattech.jpg

I eagerly anticipate attending college there :wave:

Your sister's an MV? What's she play? I have a number of freshman MV friends - $5 says they know her.

-Trevor

Your sister's an MV? What's she play? I have a number of freshman MV friends - $5 says they know her.

-Trevor

Same as me dude, she plays trumpet. Though I dont think I will be an MV, alot of work. And Im more of a computer person that likes to learn about various interests online that likes plenty of time to study etc ^_^ Her name is Julie Trumpoldt.

Trevor

Same as me dude, she plays trumpet. Though I dont think I will be an MV, alot of work. And Im more of a computer person that likes to learn about various interests online that likes plenty of time to study etc ^_^ Her name is Julie Trumpoldt.

Yep, she'll know a trumpet player who lives in my building, first name is Jeremiah.

That law of six degrees... :whistle:

-Trevor

Edit: I poked through his facebook friends and found her. Small world.

This is my Facebook picture. I took this today!

Attachments

• sky.jpg
    sky.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 313

daguin

LOL I'd just pull out my .38 and start cleaning it when she brought a boy home. :crackup:

The first time I visited my first wife's home while we were dating, her father took me back into his den to show me all of his quick-draw tournament trophies :wtf:

Peace,
dave

It was a good motivator..right?

My girlfriend's Dad was into guns and marshal arts. I was actually nervous to meet him. I was 13 years older than his daughter, and obviously kind of scary LOL. He turned out to be great, and her whole family accepted me really fast. They are real down to earth people.

daguin

It was a good motivator..right?

My girlfriend's Dad was into guns and marshal arts. I was actually nervous to meet him. I was 13 years older than his daughter, and obviously kind of scary LOL. He turned out to be great, and her whole family accepted me really fast. They are real down to earth people.

He turned out to be a pedophile and a rapist. My first wife is still in therapy, 20 years after he was killed. So our stories turned out quite different.

Peace,
dave

He turned out to be a pedophile and a rapist. My first wife is still in therapy, 20 years after he was killed. So our stories turned out quite different.

Peace,
dave

My oldest (26) daughters stepfather is one of those....

Without going into a lot of detail, I had custody of her at age 10 onward. (my ex is still with him to this day)

My sons mother (different person) moved in with one (convicted level 3)

She has no parental rights anymore, I am raising him. Thank god the perv never touched my boy.

My step daughters biological father started on her at age 5.... He's on the run from the law right now.

What the hell, the world is crawling with this scum.