Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

possible blu ray host?

jayrob

Back to heatsinks... Dave, did you get the last batch? Just looking for your comments/opinion on the new side button MXDL build...
Jay

daguin

jayrob said:
Back to heatsinks... Dave, did you get the last batch? Just looking for your comments/opinion on the new side button MXDL build...
Jay

;D I'm just going through them and making sure that they "fit." ;D

They look fine

I'm waiting on my flexdrive order :(

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=HumanSymphony link=1219048016/0#8 date=1219112437]i *would* recommend THIS gold MXDL. it is the same as the 3405 and jay makes a heatsink for it, but sadly, i bought it and what i received was not gold, but very brownish/bronze.

You've never seen real (pure) gold in situ, have you?[/quote]
cant say i have dave, nor was DX advertising a true pure gold color :p

daguin

HumanSymphony said:
cant say i have dave, nor was DX advertising a true pure gold color :p

I didn't mean it as a "dis." I was just pointing out that it actually is fairly close to the color of real gold.

I am sorry if I came off abrupt. :-/

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=HumanSymphony link=1219048016/0#19 date=1219126793]cant say i have dave, nor was DX advertising a true pure gold color :p

I didn't mean it as a "dis." I was just pointing out that it actually is fairly close to the color of real gold.

I am sorry if I came off abrupt. :-/

Peace,
dave
[/quote]
kinda had no bearing on what i was saying lol. i simply didnt get the color they show in the picture. the *common* gold color