Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

"Police Security" 3300 Lumen LED Flashlight

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Saw this fleshlight at my local Canadian Tire store a few months ago. I didn't really need it, but after going past it a couple times while there for other things I eventually caved and bought one. After of course testing it out in the store by looking right into the aperture and activating the "Try Me" option on the package. :cool:

This beast uses 9 AA batteries and claims to reach 3300 lumens output at maximum power. I don't have any way to test this, but it was definitely brighter than a Nitecore 1000 lumen light that I was able to compare it against. It has a variable focus as well as five modes, High, Mid, and Low power, flashing, and SOS. Toggled by a rubber clicky switch on the back. This light is also very heavy and solid and could be used as a club is all else fails. :LOL:

The package the light came in showing the features:

flashlight1.jpg

flashlight2.jpg

The light itself:

flashlight3.jpg

flashlight4.jpg

flashlight5.jpg

The business end:

flashlight6.jpg

flashlight7.jpg

Size comparison with a Maglite 3D LED and Laserglow Lyra:

flashlight8.jpg

This light is far brighter than the Maglite:

flashlight9.jpg

Corner of my room with the regular light on:

flashlight10.jpg

With the 3300 lumen light on, this was so bright it messed with the camera and was hard to get a good shot. First was in spot mode, and second in flood:

flashlight11.jpg

flashlight12.jpg

With the room light off it was easier to see the beam pattern. First on spot, and second of flood:

flashlight14.jpg

flashlight13.jpg

Saw this fleshlight at my local Canadian Tire store a few months ago. I didn't really need it, but after going past it a couple times while there for other things I eventually caved and bought one. After of course testing it out in the store by looking right into the aperture and activating the "Try Me" option on the package. :cool:

This beast uses 9 AA batteries and claims to reach 3300 lumens output at maximum power. I don't have any way to test this, but it was definitely brighter than a Nitecore 1000 lumen light that I was able to compare it against. It has a variable focus as well as five modes, High, Mid, and Low power, flashing, and SOS. Toggled by a rubber clicky switch on the back. This light is also very heavy and solid and could be used as a club is all else fails. :LOL:
You called it a fleshlight.... what did you really buy it for?

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
That reminds me of something that happened years ago, right as the 488nm diodes first started appearing. Someone traded for one and to their horror, when the package arrived, there was not a laser diode inside, but a nasty, protein encrusted, used fleshlight!!! :oops:

That reminds me of something that happened years ago, right as the 488nm diodes first started appearing. Someone traded for one and to their horror, when the package arrived, there was not a laser diode inside, but a nasty, protein encrusted, used fleshlight!!! :oops:
A little soap and water and you got a deal!