Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pioneer BDR-205 12X Blu-Ray Burner

hisikawa;

That is very sad for all of us enthusiasts. We feel for your loss.

Electrostatic discharge is responsible for many BR failures.

A schottky diode wired across the pins in opposite polarity will guard against electrostatic damage.

Great experimenters always learn from their failures.

LarryDFW

Last edited:

He doesn't know what he is talking about..as usual.

You know so much, enlighten us Grandmaster. Cause you know it all and probably invented lasers. :D Unless you're just being an ass, as usual. ;) They looked a little thicker to me too, even for a macro.

Are these here stateside anywhere yet?

Dude lay off the drugs and put me in your ignore list. Did I ever say I knew a lot about laser, or give out tons of advice?

And if you actually read the forum you would know Dave has had one for a few days now and they are already doing testing and comparing graphs to the 8X.

:yh:

Tabish

Dude lay off the drugs and put me in your ignore list. Did I ever say I knew a lot about laser, or give out tons of advice?

And if you actually read the forum you would know Dave has had one for a few days now and they are already doing testing and comparing graphs to the 8X.

:yh:

Quit hijacking every goddamn thread.....

ZRTMWA

Now, ladies.......

Yoda-Flame-war-begun.jpg

I enjoy 'em.

I do have a few contacts in Japan that would buy it and send it as a favor to me. If daguin or Jayrob are interested I can ask a Japanese contact for a help. Let me know by PM. Since I'm not good enough to do this myself I'd like to help give others a chance to be the first in the US possibly.

daguin

I do have a few contacts in Japan that would buy it and send it as a favor to me. If daguin or Jayrob are interested I can ask a Japanese contact for a help. Let me know by PM. Since I'm not good enough to do this myself I'd like to help give others a chance to be the first in the US possibly.

Thank you. However, they are already on the street here now.

Peace,
dave