Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T HIGH POWERED HD-DVD diodes! CLOSED

Re: PHR-803T HIGH POWERED HD-DVD diodes! FEELER!!

I think DDL went ahead and sold the optics and stuff from the sleds on eBay after he got out the diode and put it in the module. I'm not sure how well those sold though.

I need one, maybe two from somebody.

So, I'm committed. (So I've been told, but my wife still likes me!) :D

2 if it's a month from now, 1 if before then.

Daedal

SenKat_Stonetek said:
DDL stops in to make money off of people, sit on discoveries for almost 6 months (per his own PM) and then stomps on other people's posts.

:-? :-?

What's up with that?!

When did I "stomp" on your posts Greg?

You lash out without thinking!

There is no need for putting PM contents between you and I out in public. If I trust you as a friend and tell you what's going on here, I doubt I deserve to have you act this way, especially since I didn't do anything. I told you I have been getting these at that price, and I specifically said I wouldn't be doing anything about these until this weekend... did I make things up?

You're done with your GB, right? People bought your grossly overpriced units. If this is how you earn your business... by 'stomping' on other people... then by all means go ahead. But everyone who has bought anything from me knows the initial and final price, and gets a full breakdown of the money they are paying... this is called a Group Buy for a reason... and you went ahead and made a business out of complaining about other people's business.

Care to elaborate on the price of your diodes? Let's see a single logical explanation why a diode that started out at $9 got continuously weaker and doubled in price.

Thanx;
DDL

Daedal

Bionic-Badger said:
I think DDL went ahead and sold the optics and stuff from the sleds on eBay after he got out the diode and put it in the module. I'm not sure how well those sold though.

I did not sell the optics... I have a box-full of them. It just became natural to take out the diode and chuck the optics into the box. It made packaging and shipping much easier.

--DDL

roSSco

popcorn2.gif

Daedal said:
[quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1210888983/0#6 date=1210894974]DDL stops in to make money off of people, sit on discoveries for almost 6 months (per his own PM) and then stomps on other people's posts.

What's up with that?!

There is no need for putting PM contents between you and I out in public. If I trust you as a friend and tell you what's going on here, I doubt I deserve to have you act this way, especially since I didn't do anything. I told you I have been getting these at that price, and I specifically said I wouldn't be doing anything about these until this weekend... did I make things up?

You're done with your GB, right? People bought your grossly overpriced units. If this is how you earn your business... by 'stomping' on other people... then by all means go ahead. But everyone who has bought anything from me knows the initial and final price, and gets a full breakdown of the money they are paying... this is called a Group Buy for a reason... and you went ahead and made a business out of complaining about other people's business.

Care to elaborate on the price of your diodes? Let's see a single logical explanation why a diode that started out at $9 got continuously weaker and doubled in price.

Thanx;
DDL[/quote]

Sure thing, boy...I'm the bad guy :) <lash, lash, lash>

SenKat_Stonetek said:
[quote author=Daedal link=1210888983/15#22 date=1210986723][quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1210888983/0#6 date=1210894974]DDL stops in to make money off of people, sit on discoveries for almost 6 months (per his own PM) and then stomps on other people's posts.

What's up with that?!

Thanx;
DDL[/quote]

Sure thing, boy...I'm the bad guy :) <lash, lash, lash>[/quote]

wow man, I thought you two were friends...

Anyhow, DDL, do you want me to call off my GB?

Please reply,

Amk

AMK - complete your GB - DDL does not dictate who runs what GB around here.

SenKat_Stonetek said:
AMK - complete your GB - DDL does not dictate who runs what GB around here.

You know what ? Neither do I ! Run them how you want - c0ldshadow is the admin here, not me - he can step in anytime he wants to and stop stuff from being posted ;)

Daedal

SenKat_Stonetek said:
[quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1210888983/15#27 date=1210993096]AMK - complete your GB - DDL does not dictate who runs what GB around here.

You know what ? Neither do I ! Run them how you want - c0ldshadow is the admin here, not me - he can step in anytime he wants to and stop stuff from being posted ;)[/quote]

Can you believe this guy?! :-? :-?

--DDL