Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T GB 10$ DONE !! No more orders !!

danq said:
It's been less than 10 days from the post by Wes that he placed the order.
DX takes longer than that to respond sometimes.
Give Wes a break and be patient a bit longer. As was said earlier, this is a Group Buy not a "For Sale" by the distributor.

Wes, how about an update every day or two, regardless of whether the situation has changed ?

DanQ
Yes i will update it every day if you want it, you will get it. Like Dan said, just be patient a tad bit longer and ill get things set straight.

treb76

... you seriously didn't know that?

I think someone even posted the thing from their site a page or two ago.... prolly spyro

No Sir. No reversal.

Western Union is like handing **CASH** to a stranger on the street with the promise to get the drugs for you.

phoenix3200 said:
...hopes Wes is joking...
Joking about what ? oh and if they do scam me, ill do a charge back with my credit card. they wanna play that way it shall be.

Good luck.

I don't understand why people refused to listen to my advice. You are a fool if you took part in this group buy.

Western Union is not responsible because you got scammed (If it happened.)

Payment. Transfer fees and the principal amount are due and payable before Western Union processes the transaction. You must pay for the Service with your Card. If Western Union does not receive authorization from the Card issuer, the transaction will be not be processed and funds will not be transmitted to the Receiver. Western Union assumes no liability for damages resulting from or arising out of non-payment of the Money Transfer by reason of non-receipt of authorization from the Card issuer. Each time you use the Service you agree that Western Union is authorized to charge your designated Card account for the principal amount, the transfer fee and any other applicable fees. (Your agreement with your Card issuer governs use of your Card, and you must refer to that agreement to ascertain your rights and liabilities as a cardholder, which may include a "cash advance" fee.)

REFUNDS OF PRINCIPAL AMOUNT and cancellation of the Money Transfer will be made upon written request of the Sender if payment to the Receiver has not yet been made at the time the request is processed by Western Union. Refunds will be made within 45 days of receipt of a valid written request from the Sender. REFUNDS OF FEES will be made upon written request of the Sender if the Money Transfer is not available to the Receiver within the time specified by Western Union for the selected service, subject to the business hours of the location selected by the Receiver for payment and other special conditions. Refunds will be made within 45 days of receipt of a valid written request from the Sender.

Lol @ spyro's footer, thats really mean, but funny :p, but mean!

I guess the guys who said dont take part in Wes's GB was right after all, its been like a month and problems are still happening...jake21 sent out diodes an ass-load of time ago and started later too.

Sorry Wes, I hope things work out for you. I thought you knew how to handle money =/

Ok still no Trackin from them, So i have a refund now. I will be going to western union today and paying the new supplier asap.
Heres a pic of the money in my paypal

Attachments

• paypal_balance.JPG
    paypal_balance.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 70
Please post a copy of your Western Union receipt (with some details blacked out) so that we know how this is progressing.

hmmm.... so any way to get the diodes within 10 days?

if not then how long do u think...