Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Phlatlight Red LED From the Casio Projector Burns Stuff!

I might just have one of those, where might i place this, +or-.
also is the anode +?

Tho there might only be one LED per projector, there are still quite a few LEDs floating around for sale.
3 whole projectors just sold for $20 each even!
Truck loads of 445s have been harvested.

Ahhh.. @work so youtube is blocked. Any youtube videos aren't there.. just nothingness.

I have the same problem at work. Try vidoemo.com it gets around the block at my work and lets you watch youtube videos. Sorry for necro bump. I was searching for info on this led and this came to mind.

What is a fair cost of these red LEDs? They look pretty sick, I hadn't seen what they can do until now.

(that was me that sold 3 of the casio projectors for $20 each, I just sold Larry 5 of them at $20 each also, and I have more projectors already!)

Maybe like $40 for the LED or what?

-Kendall

daguin

What is a fair cost of these red LEDs? They look pretty sick, I hadn't seen what they can do until now.

(that was me that sold 3 of the casio projectors for $20 each, I just sold Larry 5 of them at $20 each also, and I have more projectors already!)

Maybe like $40 for the LED or what?

-Kendall

I have sold several at $25 each.

Peace,
dave

hi all,

I need two "like-new" stripped projector / removed LD module -> only 3 + 3 screws manipulated (no scratches...).

I just get two casio A135 complete laser module, and 1 driver PCB + 1 red Phlatlight !!!!

Does someone try to power the complete driver PCB + laser diode array + Phlatlight out of the projector motherboard ? Seven + RED wire and Seven GND BLACK wires and one more black (power good/test ?),

Happy end of year
Pascal

Things

I have done a fair bit of research and digging into the projector driver PCB's, and getting it to power up without LD's and LED's isnt as simple as a POWER OK signal. They use a specific LED driver and multiple switchmode controllers, which have a serial error output I believe.

That is a nice power supply if we can figure how to trick it into running.
I've tried several things and it won't power up.

HMike

has anyone hacked the projector powersupply to thinking its actually "in" the projector still? and how does everyone power these LEDs and wire them, and one last question do the thermistor wires have to be hooked up, and if so to what?

ped

has anyone hacked the projector powersupply to thinking its actually "in" the projector still? No

and how does everyone power these LEDs and wire them? Read back through the thread.

and one last question do the thermistor wires have to be hooked up? No

and if so to what? See above