Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

Only reason I didn't get one is because of the new higher power diodes - in fact I found it while looking for a cheaper seller for those ;)

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

What if you could get this...26mW 515nm in aixiz module- driver embedded-

515nm 20mW diode based Laser Module 12x30mm, AixiZ

BUT get it with that 520 diode?- and pay the same??~ 85$
I can ask- I sure like the 515 version but knew when i bought mine prices will fall- (so far they really havent-) not at least for this version as I think aixiz is the only ones-- aixiz had these made for them-
they are both sales and manufacturing.

but I like having the 515- perfect little green for a portable Lumia box- plenty green to match 200mW cheap red and the lowest priced blue you can get with

515nm 20mW diode based Laser Module 12x30mm, AixiZ

sry for sidetrack

while other Argon owners are at this thread can i ask you a Q?

When an argon laser is being (safely) viewed (w/o glasses) have you ever seen a big color shift in how we see 532 pointers in the presence of argon sl or ml?? The lasers and maybe some blacklights- were on. I was turning the beams around my walls- when the pointer was used the beam was no longer green- turn off the argon- back to normal green- but together the pointers looked very yellow- or it was the beer-- anybody?

Last edited:

part beer and part that our brain interprets what we see, it's not exact. it's why optical illusions/delusions exist.:beer:

I get that color shift with 520nm near 532nm. Makes 532nm look very yellowish to me :p

I'd be more interested if they could make those with the new 120mW diodes. Don't really have plans to buy any 30mW or 50mW ones for now.

I get that color shift with 520nm near 532nm. Makes 532nm look very yellowish to me :p

I'd be more interested if they could make those with the new 120mW diodes. Don't really have plans to buy any 30mW or 50mW ones for now.
Well here is the deal with AixiZ- the main owner(his wife is also partner of AixiZ) has VERY little free time- He counts on me to keep him up to speed on the forums- new laser items etc.

Can you go to aixiz.com and email 'Chuck'(charles maricle)
Write to him that you are both forum and friend of hakzaw1
Let him know you saw the 20mW 515nm module and are interested in..

bare 515 nm 3.8 diodes or the 520s as diode only
and/or a new complete module like the 515nm except in a different diode like 520, etc.

some have ordered and gotten a break by being forum & hak friend.

Any item you see at Amazon- Greedbay alibaba- etc send Chuck a link- if he can find us a better deal he will stock these for us BUT please be serious- I have gotten AixiZ to add new items only to get very few buyers-AixiZ relies on volume rather than big profits on each item.

There is no way AixiZ can always beat the prices from china for items made there- AixiZ must pay to ship and they buy many and very rarely just a few. ATM aixiz has ~100,000$ tied up in stock inventory- some items were stocked when the wholesale prices were higher- so aixiz just cannot lower the price and lose money but they still often do.

toll free ask for Chuck 1 888 4 aixis1- CCard orders can be taken-
try between 10 am and 2 PM Houston time.

Consider staring a new thread about items you want to see at AixiZ
and consider seeking like-minded members to also post in your thread- once many have added their desired items send Chuck a link to that thread- he does have some time to look at links- find something from Greedbay like seller 'techhood' ( VERY cheap ttl RGB 400mW white laser- tell him you like that one- perfect for rainbow LUMIA at $115 free ship). Offer Chuck to host a GB for items- BUT if you get just 10 buyers for say, this 400mw RGB I doubt he can cut you much discount (they mark up very little) BUT if you had 30 or 40+ buyers and were willing to pay up front and wait -- Chuck may be able to fill that order- for less=- like perhaps $99 each and he can drop ship direct to the GB host for reshipping- The reason no other sellers offer the complete 515 nm diode 20mW module was because AixiZ has makers is China and Xia can get items custom made- it was AixiZ that designed and had made the famous aixiz blank module- sending out world wide as many as 2000 of these each month- for many years- other China sellers are free to buy these from Chucks source/maker- and if you ever get one from a seller like O-LIKE and its kinds poorly made--- where do you think the 'seconds' go- the ones that fail QC get sold to China sellers. I have been at AIXIZ when UPS delivers a box or 5000 pcs blank modules- and they are NOT put together either- Chuck's father takes them home and bags up orders or 10- 20 -50-100 pcs per bag but only the singles are sold put together in most cases.

my guess is that AixiZ has sold a half million blank modules.

Two new items to see there diode sockets
and ez on/off diode long wire with a place to plug in any diode
no soldering needed. made for 5.6 cans but they MAY be usable with 3.8 and or 9mm

put a short cut on your desktop to AixiZ- some items are only there- and not at aixiz fleabay or aixiz amazon- like the 515 plug n play module under the 532 section--

:wave: hak

Well here is the deal with AixiZ- the main owner(his wife is also partner of AixiZ) has VERY little free time- He counts on me to keep him up to speed on the forums- new laser items etc.

Can you go to aixiz.com and email 'Chuck'(charles maricle)
Write to him that you are both forum and friend of hakzaw1
Let him know you saw the 20mW 515nm module and are interested in..

bare 515 nm 3.8 diodes or the 520s as diode only
and/or a new complete module like the 515nm except in a different diode like 520, etc.

put a short cut on your desktop to AixiZ- some items are only there- and not at aixiz fleabay or aixiz amazon- like the 515 plug n play module under the 532 section--

:wave: hak

(didnt want to quote your big long message and take up space)

If quantity is needed for him to get the new 520 diodes at a cheaper price, there will be no problem whatsoever. I am beyond sure there will be TONS of people buying the new diodes- especially if diode vendors (DTR for example) stock them.

thats not ebay though...

514.5nm single line argon head, no PSU, $315 shipped

argon

I can guarantee you with 99.9% certainty that the blue is going to 445. You can't even get 200mw of 473 for close to the cost of that thing. That and if you add up the specs for each laser it only totals 400mw not the 500 advertised.

There has been a topic about laserlands' mislabeling 445nm as 473nm on those units. They insisted the units were 473nm despite undeniable evedence from forum members.

Its not. There was a thread on this a while back, someone here bought one and was complaining to the seller that it wasnt 473. Juts mislabeling by the seller- I should know, I have one. The 200mW version. Also, th eblue isnt 445, its an [osram] 450 diode. Single mode, perfect match compared to my 120mW 450 build.

Here's that thread. Laserlands was blindly quoting the OEM (who has subsequently changed the specs to show 445nm too). While that may be forgivable, Laserlands repeatedly continued to claim it was 473nm despite mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Last edited:

Yea, its not like they care :/
But still, im happy, because for 100$ i got an osram PL450B, a 70mW green module, and a 200mW red diode. I have been thinking about dismantling it for parts actually, but its always kinda cool seeing a white beam!