Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ONGOING: Big Boy 3x18650 Host $30

Re: FEELER: Big Boy 3x18650 Host $30

That language is very uncalled for. You must remove it.... I'm not a saint, but this is against forum etiquette and quite frankly cheapens up the hobbie.:tsk:

sorry.jpg

Yes dont forget there are children building 3W LAsers too!

Edit: Ryan what's to stop people who did not sign up from following the link?

Good question. Do you feel that others who did not sign up shouldn't be entitled to the discount?

It doesn't bother me, but if it seems unfair to anyone else, I'll see what Ric can do. Maybe we can sign up in fancyflashlights.com with our LPF usernames?

Cheers! :beer:

Good question. Do you feel that others who did not sign up shouldn't be entitled to the discount?

It doesn't bother me, but if it seems unfair to anyone else, I'll see what Ric can do. Maybe we can sign up in fancyflashlights.com with our LPF usernames?

Cheers! :beer:
I really don't care, but if there was some stock issues then it could be a problem:whistle:

I'll just have you all know I've begin production on heatsinks and adapters already.

I should have at least a dozen done by the weekend. Though, with shortage of time and material (we need to order more 42mm stock, there's not enough), this could drag on a bit.

In any case I will have all the orders fully shipped before you recieve your hosts so there should be about 1 week of offset in time between host and heatsink delivery.

Thanks ed... just a little confusion here the OP list should, If he his hosting this, a list with the host such as he has then a separate list for the sinks and rings.

Unless ryan wants to just handle the host and have you keep a list for the sinks I don't know, but if your talking attrition on 42mm stock then I would like to be added and pay so I could be on a list such as first come first serve at least to the sinks I would have to do the host no earlier than this Wen. Thank you!

He has us all on option1 list which is for the host and the heatsink and focus ring. Dont think anyone opted out of it so so far there is no need for another list for option2 just host... At leist that is how I am reading it.

gillza

Damn am I the only one who did not realize, that we are grouping things by default and thought that the heatsink + focus ring (don't really need it) will be purchased separately.

So, um this will be what... (28+18+8)*2 at minimum for two (plus shipping)... I can feel all the hatred towards me right now....

P.S. Oh yeah, haven't been checking the first post.. that is why... May I opt out from the heatsink and focus adapter still, or is it too late? I'll purchase the heatsinks from Eudaimonium later.
The Baron, you can start cursing me for real now :(

Last edited:

Damn am I the only one who did not realize, that we are grouping things by default and thought that the heatsink + focus ring (don't really need it) will be purchased separately.

So, um this will be what... (28+18+8)*2 at minimum for two (plus shipping)... I can feel all the hatred towards me right now....

P.S. Oh yeah, haven't been checking the first post.. that is why... May I opt out from the heatsink and focus adapter still, or is it too late? I'll purchase the heatsinks from Eudaimonium later.
The Baron, you can start cursing me for real now :(

Get your bleep together :)

Just curious, why don't you want to get them now?

Last edited:

No that's not right at all I'm down for 3 host yet only in for one sink ring combo.