Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Oh crap, a really mean Canadian

JLSE

He doesn't look so bad...
I've seen one of my buddy's look worse after getting a
physical lesson to be home on time from his girlfriend...:crackup:

Jerry

Agreed, would have to categorize this one as 'better than nothing' :san:

I feel that people who commit heinous crimes should be punished in exactly the same manner as the victims who were needlessly "punished" by the crimes committed and personally I would have no trouble or moral dilemma being the one to administer that kind of punishment so long as the evidence of their crimes guarantees that they are, in fact, the guilty party. Personally I feel that the criminal justice system in many countries has become far too easy for extremely violent killers, with Norway leading the pack with their maximum 21 year sentence and deep concern for the comfort of their inmates. How is the safety of society preserved when the punishment for the most horrific crimes is hardly something to be scared of? Even the so-called "threat" of a peaceful, quiet execution under the influence of a drug cocktail is not good enough as far as I'm concerned because it shows FAR MORE concern for the murderer than the victims of these crimes are shown. Give me and the inmate some alone time and the knife, gun, sword, rope or whatever the crime dictates and I'd be happy to give every future violent, sadistic killer a reason to think twice before they act.. This way the state or federal gov't wouldn't have to bear the dilemma.. I'd bear it because for me it's not a problem. Eye for an eye? Only fair as far as I'm concerned.

But this is only my opinion..

Well it's my opinion as well... I totally agree.. An Eye for an Eye..

So that makes at least 2 of us...

Jerry

Last edited:
Idk, an eye for an eye just doesn't seem like it's enough in some cases.

IMO the punishment should be at least as severe, if not more so, then the crime.

For example with those nutjobs from Ukraine, how would eye for an eye work? They only have one life, yet ruined so many. It's just not a severe enough punishment.

JLSE

Idk, an eye for an eye just doesn't seem like it's enough in some cases.

IMO the punishment should be at least as severe, if not more so, then the crime.

For example with those nutjobs from Ukraine, how would eye for an eye work? They only have one life, yet ruined so many. It's just not a severe enough punishment.

Take them within inches of death, allow recovery, and start all over again..
21 times at least, once per victim, with an equivalent amount of torture
each 'session'.

The county that would do that, would probably get attacked by the humanitarian types :gun:

each 'session'.

The county that would do that, would probably get attacked by the humanitarian types :gun:
They'd get praise for it also.

Seriously, if you have a system where two guys do not consider that doing illegal activities is actually wrong, then the system is f***ed up.

It's wrong to think they assumed that they wouldn't be caught. Ofcourse they knew they were going to get caught sooner or later, problem is the correctly assumed that they'd just spend the rest of the days in a government payed hotel, doing exactly nothing.

So essentually, punishment is not exactly punishment. They were effectively removed from society, but that's healing, not preventing.

If you were to have a system where, instead of
"I'm going to kill people until I get caught, when that happens I'm just going to make the most of my time somehow"
you'd get a train of thought more like
"If I hurt some people now, and if I get caught, they'll do equally terrible things to me. Is it worth it?"
...I believe things would be a LOT different.

If some idiot does not value somebody else's life, at least he would value his own. Taking away the element of security after being caught would make everybody re-think.

each 'session'.

Yeah, I thought about that. Maybe keep them in a 5x5x5 prison cell with no toilet or running water, at nice 60 degrees, and with bad music blasting, while they recover from one session to the next.

Unfortunately no government would go for it.

What's ironic is, the torture/punishment job would actually probably attract exactly the kind of people who belong there in the first place.

The county that would do that, would probably get attacked by the humanitarian types :gun:[/QUOTE]

Good thing about humanitarians... they don't shoot back :eg:

I always thought that the punishment should fit the crime, so beat'em with in an inch of death and revive them over and over until they have been beaten once for each person they tortured or killed.

I disagree with punishment, since we do not have the tech to fix them yet, I think they should be put to sleep, we are just animals after all, but what we need is some kinda break though in brain science, until then a little dose of murder keeps society safe.

I always thought that the punishment should fit the crime, so beat'em with in an inch of death and revive them over and over until they have been beaten once for each person they tortured or killed.

I think at that point the relatives, and friends should get a shot at the guy...

Those that died are NEVER the only victims of a murder.

What about the wife that's working to support her disabled husband, and two kids for example. Life was already no picnic for that family, and then these maniacs come along and kill her....

Hopefully we'll get to the point where a virtual hell can be created for these bastards.

Going completely off the reservation now... imagine the Matrix scenario where they get to be batteries, and actually provide energy, while suffering through hellish torture continuously, until dying of old age. Perhaps the family/friends get to decide what kind of hell these sick f*cks spend the rest of their lives in.

I disagree once again, that is just as sick as being the one punished. you cannot unsuffer, and no extra suffering will take away suffering. Jail should rehabilitate and the ones we cannot should be put to sleep or be exiled if that is their wish.

If I got shot, and 2 months down the road I saw the guy who shot me, I would not shoot him to get even, though I may kill him to feel safe.

Going completely off the reservation now... imagine the Matrix scenario where they get to be batteries, and actually provide energy, while suffering through hellish torture continuously, until dying of old age. Perhaps the family/friends get to decide what kind of hell these sick f*cks spend the rest of their lives in.

I like that idea.. who knows, maybe someday that will be the way it's done. There needs to be real fear instilled in people considering sick, twisted crimes because fear is the only thing they understand. Even the most demented people still fear for their own skin on some level.. sometimes more than you'd imagine.

Last edited:
I like that idea.. who knows, maybe someday that will be the way it's done. There needs to be real fear instilled in people considering sick, twisted crimes. Even the most demented people still fear for their own skin.. sometimes more than you'd imagine.

Wow the person that makes this happen can be the first contestant in the price is cruel and unusual punishment game.

It seems like ever more frequently we see the results of the lack of cruel and unusual punishment. There are violent criminals in prison right now, the dregs of humanity these people are, who will tell you that they were never scared of doing time. Even death by sleeping (ooooohh... scary shit there) as the worst case scenario isn't going to deter someone bent on taking their sick, twisted plans out on some innocent victim. My patience for it wore off loooong ago.

Last edited:
I disagree with punishment, since we do not have the tech to fix them yet, I think they should be put to sleep, we are just animals after all, but what we need is some kinda break though in brain science, until then a little dose of murder keeps society safe.
I don't agree, I think they should feel pain just like the pain that they inflicted on someone else.

I disagree once again, that is just as sick as being the one punished. you cannot unsuffer, and no extra suffering will take away suffering. Jail should rehabilitate and the ones we cannot should be put to sleep or be exiled if that is their wish.

If I got shot, and 2 months down the road I saw the guy who shot me, I would not shoot him to get even, though I may kill him to feel safe.

If someone shoots me they had better kill me on the first shot. It might take me a while to recover, but when I do that person had better watch over their shoulder for a long time. Because I will strike back! I am not the fore giving type, my motto is "pay back is a bitch" and sometimes it might take years to get payback.

I used to be a bouncer at a bar I caught a guy beating up his girlfriend, I stepped in and stopped it. He hit me from behind with a club and gave me a concussion, after I took the club away I put him in the hospital for 4 days with a broken jaw, nose and a damaged larynx. No regrets, That happened in 1988 and he still tells everyone he is going kick my ass. I am still waiting.

Wow the person that makes this happen can be the first contestant in the price is cruel and unusual punishment game.
I have a cure for violent criminals, it's called a bullet!

JLSE

Rehabilitate? We are not talking about thieves, nor petty criminals here, we are
talking 'monsters'. There is a huge difference.

Even if there were such thing as 'rehab' for these types, they simply dont
deserve it.

I will give an example > Judge calls Tori Stafford killer a 'monster' at sentencing - Canada - CBC News

Find all the articles you can on this case, and tell me, if you were this
little girls father, you wouldnt go 'medevil' on the killer.

Something like that ever happened to my kids, the killer better pray the cops
get to him first. I'd gut him like a fish without a second thought.