Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nova Lasers Price Drops!

Asa

NICE !! I was going to tell you that mine came in today as well - a GORGEOUS pair of X-150's !!! The beam comes out at a right angle to the body, though....looks like Electro-ass was right.....NOT ! (oh...my...tooooo rich !) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha !:crackup:

NOTHING wrong with either one of them - over-spec as usual, perfect cases, SHINY, etc....NOT substandard clearance items (duh !):crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

THANK YOU NOVA !

Good to know!

I ordered using UPS 6-12 day ground shipping, and it actually should have been here by now (in less than 6 days) judging from the UPS tracking, but I screwed up with my order. I sent it to my new address at College, but put the wrong zip code; I used my house's. :undecided: This is what it said...

POSTAL CODE LISTED FOR THE RECEIVER IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN CORRECT POSTAL CODE AND COMPLETE DELIVERY. / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED

But I'm fairly sure it'll get here tomorrow, um, well, today now that it's past 12. Can't wait! Just bought my CR-2 batteries! Really hoped they fixed the address for me. :yh:

Heh - one thing I JUST noticed - on the white box that the X-150's come in, there is a bar code, and below that is the following : NXS150.... HEHEHEHE....Get it ?
In Excess ? NICE ! :wave:

My X125 came today (ordered 11AM yesterday) - it's great. Peaks at 162mW, average is 136mW - nice tight beam, divergence seems reasonable though I've not actually measured it. No obvious issues at all, seems perfect.

I was waiting on an email with a tracking number, instead there was a knock on the door with the laser.

Darn, they ran out of the X-15's! I knew I should have looked in on this deal when I originally saw it. :banghead:

WOW that is one nice unit... Wish I could have got one of the 275's but I guess 200mW of 532nm will be just fine... Hope its as overspec as that unit..

WOW that is one nice unit... Wish I could have got one of the 275's but I guess 200mW of 532nm will be just fine... Hope its as overspec as that unit..

DAYAM ! I shoulda got one of those instead of the two x-150's :undecided: Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the X-series....but, DAYAM !

I received my endeavor 275 earlier in the week :)

endeavor1.jpg

I'm very pleased with mine, no divergence issues and overspec at 320.9 mW max, 300.6 mW average output according to NOVAlasers spec sheet. Not nearly the monstrosity that is ASA's though, simply incredible!

DJNY

somebody sell me a 275 nova laser!!!!!!

Maybe we should jump on a End-250?
I asked NOVA some days ago if they are also such overspec.
If you´re interested, I´ll tell you if they can sell cherry picked End-250.

The highest power Endeavor series is rated at 275. Any lasers that fall between 250 and 275 are classified as 250. Anything over 275, even if more than 100mW over, still gets sold as a 275, since there is no such thing as an Endeavor 375. The highest power 250 you could get should in theory have an average power of 274.9mW.

That's how I would expect it to work, at least.

DJNY

E_H, you´re working at laserglow. May I ask you to talk to NOVA face-to-face according this issue?

Just recieved my 50mW X50 and I love it. Take advantage of the sale!!!! They overspec everything.

E_H, you´re working at laserglow. May I ask you to talk to NOVA face-to-face according this issue?

i sent nova a request on 250 unit havnt heard back from them yet...if you havea connection yes please use it and find me cherry picked unit tks..