Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Noob wants an overview

Hi, I have been thinking about getting a laser for a while now to enjoy pink floyd etc in my games room...

it's all a bit confusing and I confess I can't be bothered to read up on it, I hoped to get an overview on whats available in what price bracket and what to look for...

I have a smallish room 5mtr x 4mtr and wanted to mount a laser in the corner . I wanted to be able to program my own images/writing/patterns into it and for the beam to be visible from anywhere in the room, but the projected image hover in the middle of the room (i saw a youtube vid of this in a nightclub).

after a bit of reading about them needing water I gave up and thought I'd ask here instead :bowdown:

Hi, I have been thinking about getting a laser for a while now to enjoy pink floyd etc in my games room...

it's all a bit confusing and I confess I can't be bothered to read up on it, I hoped to get an overview on whats available in what price bracket and what to look for...

I have a smallish room 5mtr x 4mtr and wanted to mount a laser in the corner . I wanted to be able to program my own images/writing/patterns into it and for the beam to be visible from anywhere in the room, but the projected image hover in the middle of the room (i saw a youtube vid of this in a nightclub).

after a bit of reading about them needing water I gave up and thought I'd ask here instead :bowdown:

welcome.gif
to the Forum....

Don't forget to read the FAQs.... the Stickies... and the
Forum Rules...

What you are looking for is a Laser Projector... Try a Google
search...

BTW... that will not get you far on this Forum... you will find
that most members don't like to spoon feed new members...

The info on this Forum is available for FREE to any member
that can be bothered to read it....

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry