Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Projector and Company (to me)

I have been a long time fan of LaserKing projectors BUT
move over Linna.
Ansen at GaGa Lighting China is my new best bud.
Before I get to the product-- a few things I like.
They reply fast and are very nice to deal with.
They offer an option when repairs are needed-- IF they can- parts will be shipped to you and GG will help you fix at HOME!!!
They say where you check out buys-- 'if the shipping looks high to you please contact us --we will work with you' or something just like that.
They carry hundreds of laser show needs--you name it they sell it.
They made good changes to their basic RGB full color mini== RGB controls and more in the bare 1/4th of the back....only a few items NOT on the one I have here--see the pics.
They offer this laser for around $300-- and it is all diode 1000mW. 25kpps scanners - and is barely wider/deeper than your hand. They also may soon offer 2W and 3W in the same enclosure ...wow BIG power for small places.
Many more pics coming soon-- I backed into the shop lens grinder and got a little behind in my work..
ILDA in & out DMX- EStop- both in only AC power- the twist style-- much safer. From the back you have additional control of all three lasers.
and only ~10 lbs!
They asked me to inspect and compare with PJs that are FDA compliant and suggest changes ( I am Flattered) so far only a few.
More labels on top and at least one tamper-resistant fasteners and holigram seals 'do not break seal --warranty voided' on all panels.
Delay start (not often a problem --they sometimes let that slide.)
The owners manual compares with the better PJs- lots of safety etc.
They reply to my questions fast.
Not much that is used by lasershow companies cannot be gotten from Ansen. Pic heavy and slick color catalog is very well done-- no hidden prices.
I will take some pics of that and will be 'looking under the hood' next.

bottom line ATM - there are much worse ways to spend $400-- should hold its value for a long time and be easy to resell .. ( I want more so...)

click to enlarge pics (remember the newest version as more on the back my pics coming soon.

music not included (damnit)

Last edited:

WAIT WHAT--Gratings uh?? I did not know that.. duh?

Okay I did see some of that but missed ( the way too fast) lumia --very typical.

there is a LOT of stuff already loaded. If you sit behind it-- lots of options by hand. But FB3 and QS is the way to go..
Seen a few used ones lately good prices. ($300 to $400)

Last edited:
WAIT WHAT--Gratings uh?? I did not know that.. duh?
Description says:
Basic patterns: 200 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.) the Grating effect is nebula ; Meteor shower; watermark; 3D

I assume that "Nebula" is lumia like

yeah lumia on crack..
even 200 'images' gets old fast.
Even I show is better-DMX is OK
QS is MO BETTER.