Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Gear !

daguin

Haha we should see how many people are interested. I think it would be awesome meeting up with some of the other members. But it's your place so of course it's your decision. haha. Oh and PM sent Dave !

You've been here. We can't really hurt it too much, now can we ;) The flooring already needs replaced because of all the neighborhood kids partying in it while it was empty.

I haven't had a "party" since I was 40 :can:

Peace,
dave

Oh man we should get a couple people together and hang out for a while. It would be cool to meet other members and see what collections are out there. Plus who doesn't want to meet you or Glenn ?! hahaha

daguin

Oh man we should get a couple people together and hang out for a while. It would be cool to meet other members and see what collections are out there. Plus who doesn't want to meet you or Glenn ?! hahaha

:crackup::crackup: Not everyone loves me:crackup::crackup:

I can be a bit abrupt at times and downright nasty at others? I am an arrogant, elitist, member of the academy. We live in a different kind of world from most ;)

Peace,
dave

I don't have 220V available, but we could always have a mini laser-meet-up here if anyone else is interested.

(If you drink more than one drink an hour, I will not let you drive :barf: )

Peace,
dave

that sounds like a plan , i may need to get my wife to pick me up off the floor then ;)

daguin

that sounds like a plan , i may need to get my wife to pick me up off the floor then ;)

Yeah. You are definitely close enough. There are others nearby in Orange County and Riverside as well. Maybe we should start a separate thread for this discussion?

Peace,
dave