Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New exciting drivers coming soon!

Giannis_TDM

Update: I am dissatisfied with the board layout of the 400mA boost so I will be not selling it yet, I spun up another even smaller PCB with it that should be way more space efficient and build friendly,it is even 1.4mm smaller, stay tuned!

Giannis_TDM

New boards have been ordered!
image.png

image.png

Giannis_TDM

Update lads, in about 2 weeks time tops I will have around 10 adjustable boosts, 20 fixed smaller boosts and 6 up to 4.5A bucks(in the 10mm x 10mm format).

kecked

Do you have any that are modulatable? 6-10A. With a bias control. Leave pins to add lasorb on output would be nice. Ie a high current version of the flex mod. Or the same in 2-4A. Size doesn’t matter. Don’t forget interrupt for power and softstart to meet safety requirements. I have not found decent human priced drivers for laser show in along time.

Giannis_TDM

Do you have any that are modulatable? 6-10A. With a bias control. Leave pins to add lasorb on output would be nice. Ie a high current version of the flex mod. Or the same in 2-4A. Size doesn’t matter. Don’t forget interrupt for power and softstart to meet safety requirements. I have not found decent human priced drivers for laser show in along time.
Nah I have not dabbled in laser show ones, and also IIRC the lasorb should be placed on the diode pins right?

Giannis_TDM

Hey hey, extended new year sale coming in January since I am on holiday till the 8th. Drivers will be -20% off, look forward to it!!

I don't know when we will get hands on the NUBC31's and siblings, but a 13++ watt diode will need 8A or possibly more..... You might want to start thinking about a blackbuck8 style adjustable driver, I'm sure there will be a big demand for them. Would be a good unit to sell on ebay.